08:32 AM - February 6, 2014 by Steve_OS
I just fired up Madden NFL 25 (PS4) and noticed a patch was downloaded.
Looking at the update history, it shows Version 1.04 - Minor stability and bug fixes. I've reached out to EA Sports for more details on what was patched in this update.
UPDATE: I've heard from some users that have mentioned it is available now for the Xbox One as well.
UPDATE #2: Here are the Madden NFL 25 title update #3 details.
- Improved stability in all game modes
- Various stability improvements for CoachGlass and SmartGlass
- Fixed an issue where special moves on kick returners were over-effective
- Tuned precision stiff arm behavior
- Fixed an issue with heat seeker not working properly
- Tuned knockout chances to improve catch rates in tight coverage
- Fixed an issue where the MUT friends list displayed incorrectly
- Fixed a bug where Roger Goodell's suit was displayed incorrectly during the Vince Lombardi trophy presentation
- Fixed an issue where vignettes displayed a black screen when loading into a Head-to-Head game, OTP, and MUT Head-to-Head game.