02:43 PM - February 2, 2014 by Steve_OS
Check out some of the new Out of the Park 15 screenshots.
Some of the interface changes include the following:
- More stats are displayed, taking advantage of the wide screen mode.
- The scouting menu is replaced by a switch.
- The available actions are now put into one single menu, the lower bar from OOTP 14 which carried function buttons / menus is gone. It's all in a single place in all screens now.
- Facegen rendering has been improved (still work in progress).
- The upper background no longer adjust to team colors, but rather the menu buttons and parts of the tab frame.
- League-related screens (see screenshot 6 as an example) have their title appear as a menu when you move the mouse over them (and click, by default), this menu allows you to switch between leagues quickly. Same applies to team screens.
- The game tracks new stats for hitters (K%, BB%, WPA) and pitchers (IRS%, WPA).