09:39 PM - January 31, 2014 by Steve_OS
NBA 2K14 patch #4, which was released about a week ago for Xbox One users, is available now for PS4. Let us know if it fixed the issues you were having. Official fix list below.
- Addressed an issue where some users were unable to load/play any previously saved files.
- Addressed an issue where some users were unable to properly negotiate contracts in MyGM.
- Users are now able to advance to the next round of the playoffs when playing the series deciding game in MyGM.
- Addressed an issue with Friend invites that was preventing some users from entering into Head-to-Head and Team-Up matchmaking.
- Corrected a case where the game would exit out after the first change of possession during the Rising Stars challenge in MyCAREER mode.
- Improved performance in The Park by fixing a number of hitches that would occur during gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where the title would be unresponsive when booted without being signed into a profile.
- Fixed an issue where the game would occasionally exit out shortly after boot when there was a large number of content update notifications queued up.
- Corrected an issue where thumbnails in the MyPLAYER Store and Dressing Room would fail to appear in some cases.
NOTE: All patch fixes are intended to work in your existing game mode saves (MyCAREER, MyGM, etc.).