Home
NBA 2K14 News Post



2K Sports has finally updated the NBA 2K14 uniforms for the Xbox One and PS4 versions of NBA 2K14. Check out all of the updates in the embedded video above and let us know what you think.

2K Sports has confirmed you will need to start a new MyGM/MyCareer to use and/or see the new jerseys.

For those of you that are curious, this was strictly a uniform update, so the courts have not been updated.

Below are some of the updates you will see, as noted by the 2K Blog.
  • Miami Heat “Red Zone” Jersey
  • Minnesota Timberwolves Alternate Jersey
  • Knicks Alternate Jersey
  • Spurs “Military” Jersey
  • All The Christmas Uniforms
  • All these new uniforms will be available in MyTEAM as well

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 97 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 King_B_Mack @ 01/24/14 06:26 AM
When you go to start the game after choosing teams and jerseys, don't turn your console off. There's a hang once you scroll to a Christmas Jersey and it'll seem like your game is frozen, but it's not, it'll take a few moments to load but it'll eventually go to the game loading screen and start up as usual. I don't know if it's like this because it's still early and they just recently added the jerseys or what, but that's what I've experienced so far.

Also make sure you choose the home team's jersey last if you're putting them in alternates or the Christmas jerseys. Seems when you select the home team's jersey first and then do the away team, when the game starts the away team will be in the jersey you chose, while the home team is in their default home whites (gold in the Lakers' case).
 
# 2 RUFFNREADY @ 01/24/14 06:43 AM
They are up on the XB1




Red Zone at :025
Clippers Xmas at 2:45
Bulls Xmas at 4:34
Knicks alternate orange at 8:00
Lakers Hollywood Nights at 9:00
Nets Xmas at 10:45
 
# 3 Tomba @ 01/24/14 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Tomba I need some HOF sliders.
I got sliders just haven't gotten around to posting sorry my my man
 
# 4 L_Diddy @ 01/24/14 08:19 AM
Can't use the new jerseys using a custom roster! Absolute joke
 
# 5 STLRams @ 01/24/14 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Diddy
Can't use the new jerseys using a custom roster! Absolute joke

I feel you man, guess I wont be having the updated rosters either, my custom roster and other users on O.S. custom rosters are better than 2K's updated rosters.
 
# 6 CaCHooKa Man @ 01/24/14 08:30 AM
lol the uniforms didnt work until i exited the game on my xbox one first. theyre just a blank spot in the uniforms list. once i pick them, the home team just uses their normal home jerseys and the away team is invisible. im uploading a video right now.







heres some screens of the uniforms



more here:
http://imgur.com/a/H966T
 
# 7 WTF @ 01/24/14 08:36 AM
The Knicks will still find a way to blow it

Can someone check the Kings court, to see if it's updated at Center Court?
 
# 8 CaCHooKa Man @ 01/24/14 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
The Knicks will still find a way to blow it

Can someone check the Kings court, to see if it's updated at Center Court?
logo is still not there

 
# 9 BaseballCtchr @ 01/24/14 08:46 AM
They also have the T-wolves black sleeve alternates in...I don't think they were there before.
 
# 10 WaddupCouzin @ 01/24/14 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballCtchr
They also have the T-wolves black sleeve alternates in...I don't think they were there before.
They have the T-Wolves black sleeve Jerseys in the game.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
 
# 11 WaddupCouzin @ 01/24/14 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
When you go to start the game after choosing teams and jerseys, don't turn your console off. There's a hang once you scroll to a Christmas Jersey and it'll seem like your game is frozen, but it's not, it'll take a few moments to load but it'll eventually go to the game loading screen and start up as usual. I don't know if it's like this because it's still early and they just recently added the jerseys or what, but that's what I've experienced so far.

Also make sure you choose the home team's jersey last if you're putting them in alternates or the Christmas jerseys. Seems when you select the home team's jersey first and then do the away team, when the game starts the away team will be in the jersey you chose, while the home team is in their default home whites (gold in the Lakers' case).
I was having an issue with that Thanks King B



Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
 
# 12 mike24forever @ 01/24/14 09:09 AM
The Cav's have a crazy amount of jerseys!
 
# 13 WaddupCouzin @ 01/24/14 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUFFNREADY
They are up on the XB1




Red Zone at :025
Clippers Xmas at 2:45
Bulls Xmas at 4:34
Knicks alternate orange at 8:00
Lakers Hollywood Nights at 9:00
Nets Xmas at 10:45
Hollywood Nights been out way before this patch.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
 
# 14 Jm0ney2001 @ 01/24/14 09:54 AM
Soo. Cant use them in.my gm unless I start over?? **** you 2k. What a stupid design decision.
 
# 15 nddot @ 01/24/14 10:25 AM
can you use them in mycareer though?
 
# 16 ratedmoney @ 01/24/14 10:32 AM
Christmas jerseys a month late, no nickname jerseys. Still cant use alternates in mycareer. Pathetic honestly. Still havent gotten an answer from Ronnie about living rosters powered by Stats inc.
 
# 17 cthurt @ 01/24/14 10:43 AM
Hey 2k since alot of users cant get these jerseys for their custom rosters do everyone a favor next year and just have all the damn jerseys available out the box, this whole updating jerseys mid year crap is old and lame.
 
# 18 WaddupCouzin @ 01/24/14 10:59 AM
Some of that may be leagues issues. I remember in years past, you couldn't have the jersey out before the team or league announced. But, I do feel what you're saying.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
 
# 19 cthurt @ 01/24/14 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin
Some of that may be leagues issues. I remember in years past, you couldn't have the jersey out before the team or league announced. But, I do feel what you're saying.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
This is what I thought too until I saw that NBA Live 14 had all the jerseys available out the box for their game this year, unless they have some license agreement that I dont know about, 2k has no excuse.

But if this is the case they can at least bring back jersey codes we can put in so everyone including guys that dont want to use the 2k's roster can use the new jerseys.
 
# 20 Crookid @ 01/24/14 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
The Knicks will still find a way to blow it

Can someone check the Kings court, to see if it's updated at Center Court?
Hahaha. I chuckled. Hahah
 

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.