12:30 PM - January 17, 2014 by Steve_OS
Is anyone having any luck with NBA 2K14 online leagues? I just tried all afternoon and while I didn't get the kickback issues most responded to me about via Twitter (as seen below), I definitely couldn't get a game started. Every time I tried to start a game, the message box above popped up.
The more common issue that most gamers are having is the inability to even start the league, once everyone has joined. Here are a couple of videos (#1, #2) that show what happens after online leagues have been setup.
I'm trying to get more feedback on any NBA 2K14 online leagues you might have started. Are you having any luck? Please provide console, error (if any), how long you’ve tried and any other details you have that might be helpful.
- No luck, tried almost everyday for the last two weeks on Xbox One. Also can't get people in my Locker Room. @passthemstickss
- 4-man league on PS4. haven't been able to play a single game in over a week. No error code, just won't load the league up. @iliv3forthis
- no luck! Been trying for a month now. XB1 #angry #2k #fan @Greenebean84
- he must be talking about "the 2k server is down" online leagues @knowledgekno717
- leagues still dont work. U create the lg, people join and u try to start and it does not work. Xbox one @Dlevel21
- that Online league literally last a day to mere hours. Started up a 28 user lg..handful of games played..2 hrs later dead. xb1 did many test lgs and same results. @MistaWelcome (With videos #1 & #2)
- PS4 online lgs dont work after they are created. It wont let you play games @DaRealEarvgotti