Four teams remain.

This Sunday, the Patriots will travel to Denver and the 49ers will travel to Seattle in the nightcap to play for this year's Conference Championships in the NFL. The winners advance to the Super Bowl, the losers left wondering what if all offseason.

Put on your best prognosticator hat and let us know which of the four possible super bowl matchups are more likely to occur. Cast your vote above you in the forums and to your right on the frontpage!

Member Comments
# 1 RecordBreakerCF @ 01/15/14 02:05 PM
I say Patriots and Seahawks, with the Patriots winning 27-23. This is not a biased prediction, it is a bold prediction.
# 2 Dolphins88 @ 01/15/14 03:09 PM
I'm taking patriots seattle Super Bowl. Battle of the running backs in that 1. I predict new eng 23 Seattle 20 with a last minute drive by Tom Brady.
# 3 mpbaseball22 @ 01/15/14 03:44 PM
Really have no doubt in my mind it will be Seahawks vs Broncos. I think Seahawks will win it all, but would love to see Peyton win
# 4 soonermagic88 @ 01/15/14 04:20 PM
Going to go out on a limb here and say the Niners figure out their woes in Seattle and beat the Seahawks in a CLOSE game. Denver outlasts the Pats and 2 weeks after that, Peyton rides off into the sunset a two time SB champ.
# 5 Franchise1181 @ 01/15/14 06:17 PM
I'm gonna say broncos and the Seahawks in the bowl and I don't see the Seahawks beating Denver without the help of the 12th man!
# 6 HustlinOwl @ 01/15/14 06:21 PM
Broncos vs 49ers
# 7 LingeringRegime @ 01/15/14 07:36 PM
Patriots vs Seahawks
# 8 dtlm6 @ 01/15/14 08:24 PM
Denver-Seattle is my pick but any one of the four possible matchups would be compelling. Haven't felt that way in a very long time.
# 9 Altohombre @ 01/15/14 10:41 PM
Denver vs Seattle
# 10 CaseIH @ 01/16/14 01:01 AM
I voted Patriots vs Seahawks, but Im hoping its Denver vs Niners. Im a fan of Peyton Manning and I also like Jim Harbaugh even thou I dont like the Niners or any Cali teams in any sport for that matter.

Im just not sure the Broncos have a good enough defense to beat the Patriots let alone win the Super Bowl. A great QB can get you to the Playoffs, but it takes a team effort to win in the playoffs. Its amazing what Manning has been able to do this year with not having much help around him, let along to be 37 and 4 neck surgeries.
# 11 mestevo @ 01/16/14 01:21 AM
Expecting Broncos v Seahawks so I picked Patriots v 49ers.
# 12 Cubfan @ 01/16/14 04:04 AM
I voted Seahawks vs Patriots i would rather the 49ers face the Broncos but i don't see it happening.
# 13 orion523 @ 01/16/14 07:46 AM
Coming from the guy who said(on this very site mind you) that Peyton Manning would never play again, I'm going with the Seahawks vs. Broncos Super Bowl with Peyton Manning and Denver winning by the score of 27-14.
His comeback has been nothing short of miraculous and despite his past failings in the big spots, this has been his year from day one and I just don't see that changing.
# 14 jtmoneyb4u @ 01/16/14 09:17 AM
superbowl rematch of the 80,s 49ers VS. Broncos 49ers win 27-20
# 15 khrag @ 01/16/14 12:32 PM
I'd like to see 49ers vs. Broncos, I win either way that way, favorite team vs favourite player.
Broncos 21 49ers 9
# 16 JFB123 @ 01/16/14 02:39 PM
It will most likely be Denver vs San Fran w/ Denver winning. That San Fran defense looks as good as it was last year again and Crabtree makes the offense so much better. Denver & New England will probably be a shootout but I think Denver will pull away barely.

Denver blows out San Fran to win the Super Bowl. I'll say 3 scores.

Denver vs. Seattle is intriguing just bc #1 offense vs #1 defense.

But as a Pats fan...1 that isn't tainted would be awesome.
# 17 bmgoff11 @ 01/17/14 02:41 PM
Pats vs Seahawks

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
# 18 HAILTOPITT @ 01/17/14 04:59 PM
Denver vs Seattle I'd like to see Manning win another, but I really like Richard Sherman as well. Hopefully it's a good game