09:48 AM - December 24, 2013 by Steve_OS
It’s Episode 64 of the Press Row Podcast, the second annual celebration of everything we love about sports video games with friends of the show! For the second straight year, we’ve gathered a who’s who of industry folks, media types, pundits, and fans all to tell us about their top three sports games of the year. Everyone has plenty of great reasons why they chose their particular three favorite titles, which reminds us all that these games strike very different chords with different types of players. It’s an epic three and a half hour show, built for those long hours of holiday travel (or to tune out those relatives you’re forced to spend time with). No matter how you listen to the show, enjoy!
Joining us this week:
- Gus Ramsey, ESPN (@gusramsey)
- Christian McLeod, EA Sports (@CMcLeod_EA)
- Ben Haumiller, EA Sports (@benhaumiller)
- Patrick Bellancia, EA Sports (@patrickbellanca)
- Brad Hilderbrand, EA Sports (@aubradley84)
- Mike Phillips, Player One Podcast (@mormonrage)
- Greg Sewart, Player One Podcast (@sewart)
- Pete Dodd, The Doddcast (@atPeteDodd)
- Sean Ramjagsingh, EA Sports (@Rammer34)
- Garreth Reeder, EA Sports (@iminurbase)
- Garnett Lee, Weekend Confirmed (@GarnettLee)
- Christian Spicer, Weekend Confirmed (@spicer)
- Kat Bailey, US Gamer (@The_Katbot)
- Zach Farley, Maddentips.com (@maddenbible)
- Steve Gibbons, Maddentips.com (@sgibs7)
- TJ Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@thatsportsgamer)
- Scott Bins, ThatSportsGamer (@darthobvious)
- Pete Skerritt, The Armchair Analyst (@peteskerritt)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, [email protected] (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Lastly, be sure to check out our friends at Weekend Confirmed right here: http://www.shacknews.com/tag/weekend-confirmed. If you’re not already a listener, give it a shot. We’re all big fans!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 3 Hours, 25 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.