11:09 AM - December 20, 2013 by Steve_OS
This is the big one! The 63rd episode of the Press Row Podcast has the full crew on hand for the countdown to and ultimate reveal of the 2013 Sports Game of the Year. For starters, each panelist makes a case for two nominees. Up next, Rich counts down the top three games based upon the lists that each panelist submitted to reveal the winner. Lastly, each panelist reviews their personal list so you can see how the actual selections came together. Itís one of the most eagerly-anticipated episodes ever, and we hope you have as much fun listening to it as much as we did making it.
Joining us this week:
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@chrisSnr)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@samitsarkar)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Mike Suszek, Joystiq (@mikesuszek)
- Owen Good, Kotaku (@owengood)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, [email protected] (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while youíre there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Lastly, be sure to check out our friends at Weekend Confirmed right here: http://www.shacknews.com/tag/weekend-confirmed. If youíre not already a listener, give it a shot. Weíre all big fans!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 47 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.