10:22 AM - December 20, 2013 by Steve_OS
Konami has just released another Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 patch for PC users.
PS3 and 360 patches haven't been confirmed, but we'll update this post if we hear anything.
Check out the details for the PC patch below.
- More "Camera Settings" are available in the Team Play Lobby in addition to the existing "Vertical" setting.
- Online match results shown after the final whistle were sometimes displayed as [%d].
- Random player form settings were not correctly applied when playing consecutive matches
- Once a team's lineup of substitutes had been editted, saved and then loaded again, changes were sometimes lost.
- Player icons on the pitch would sometimes disappear.
- Edited player faces changed when the patch file was implemented.