It's title week for many Fantasy Football leagues, and many of you who are lucky enough to have found themselves in that spot in your leagues are sweating lineup decisions over the next couple of days.

For many more of us, we simply don't know what that feeling is as Fantasy Sports are still something done by other people, not us.

Do you play Fantasy Football? Sound off in our poll to your right on the frontpage and above you in the forums. Also, let us know how your team did this year!

Member Comments
# 1 NewscasterNews4 @ 12/17/13 05:31 PM
I voted for sometimes because it depends on how my team is doing. Like this year, I was 3-6, and I basically gave up. If I was in the playoff hunt, I would definently be setting my lineup now lol.

# 2 Orange Krush @ 12/17/13 05:42 PM
I play in 3 leagues each year. I have a league with all my friends from high school back home, a league with my friends here in college, and a gridiron challenge league on ESPN with close friends and family. I adore fantasy football and will never go a year without playing it in some form.

# 3 kingcrf @ 12/17/13 05:56 PM
im in 8 this year one where i just get rookies 5 where i let the autodraft happen on yahoo and 3 real drafts
im in the playoffs in all the real drafts and two of the yahoo ones

# 4 cepwin @ 12/17/13 07:05 PM
Yep..but I only play one league..

# 5 cmehustle @ 12/17/13 07:06 PM
Just played in my first ever league this season. I am now addicted to fantasy football! I only wish I had played for money. I will do that next season!

# 6 StL_RamZ @ 12/17/13 07:20 PM
I have 3 leagues this year on NFL.com (joined two of them by mistake)

In the championship game in all 3 leagues

# 7 BlackJack_Williams @ 12/17/13 09:04 PM
I normally play in 2 leages. (Last year I played in 3, probably never again) I'm in 2 this year... one with my closest of friends aka brothers and another with my brother-in-law and some mutual friends.

# 8 DJ @ 12/17/13 09:08 PM
I used to play but just don't have the time to do it anymore. Honestly, I don't miss it.

# 9 onac22 @ 12/17/13 10:30 PM
I also joined NFL.com by mistake, that one click gets me every time. In the Championship game this weekend.

# 10 bccards13 @ 12/18/13 02:00 AM
I play in a few leagues each year. I have a league with all of my college soccer teammates where I'm reigning champion(had to gloat), a league with some friends from back home, and I typically join a few random leagues and those can go either way depending on if the other people in the league continue to play through the season. Most of the time, they don't.

# 11 Jknight253 @ 12/18/13 11:09 PM
I voted multiple. I usally do just one but I have a regular league and a dynasty one this year.

# 12 tril @ 12/19/13 04:48 AM
yup. first year playing and enjoyed my experience. finished 6-8

# 13 kdenson1283 @ 12/19/13 08:43 AM
This season, I spent my time in one league, and started off 0-5, then went on a 5-0 tear and then back at another losing streak. The up and downs of Fantasy football life. I enjoy it.

# 14 Herky @ 12/19/13 10:53 AM
I'm in two NFL leagues but both are with friends. One we do on Yahoo (10 teams) and it is in it's 8th year ($100 pay in), and the other is in it's 3rd year and is on NFL.com (no entry fee). Finished 7-6 and just missed the playoffs in the pay league, and went 6-7 in the other. I won both consolation games and am playing for 5th now in both leagues.

I am also in an all BSC conference college fantasy league with friends. We just finished season 8 of the league and it's a blast. We used to use CBS Sportsline but moved over to Fantrax this year and had 12 teams. $25 buy in and I won it this year. $150 for 1st place. Went 8-3 in the regular season and had the #2 seed. Ended up beating my brother who was the #1 seed and went 10-1 in the regular season. My wife joined last year and went 7-4 this season, but lost in the 1st round of the playoffs.

# 15 steelereign @ 12/19/13 11:00 AM
Two leagues - a 3-keeper league with family members and a Dynasty League with some buddies. Missed the playoffs in the Dynasty & in the Semi-finals in the 3-keeper.

Started playing in 1990 while in the USAF. 4 years later, started the Dynasty League which is still going strong. We've replaced members over the years, but the last replacement was 6-7 years ago. Am tied for the most Championships (3), with two other teams, over the last 20 years.

BTW - the Dynasty League is amazing. We use a salary cap which forces owners to cut/trade members of their roster to stay under the cap. Our draft is generally just for NFL Rookies. For example, Peyton Manning is still on the same team that drafted him as a rookie years ago. We actually have a waiting list of people that want into the league. I plan on putting my team into my will. If I croak I don't want them giving the team I worked hard to put together to some schmo. I am going to will it to my son. Seriously.

# 16 geisterhome @ 12/19/13 12:16 PM
never got the point of playing any fantasy sport