09:03 AM - December 16, 2013 by Steve_OS
Before the 2015 Ford Mustang hits the streets next year, you can drive it for free, thanks to the latest patch for Need For Speed Rivals.
While the 2015 Ford Mustang is available now for 360, PS3, PC and Xbox One users, it hasn't arrived for PS4 owners and EA hasn't responded as to why.
Below are some of the other details on the patch.
- You can also chase down Racers in the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 as a cop car.
- There's an in-game Ford garage as a Racer hide-out.
- Try to obtain the three Ford driving achievements.
- "Deep Down, You Know You Want To" - Drive for 50 minutes in any Ford car
- "5, 4, 3, 2, Mach 1" - Get 50 seconds of Air time in any Ford car
- "Lcnce N Rgstrtn Pls" - Bust 10 Racers in the Ford Mustang
- Not to mention, you’ll have access to five all-new liveries, four of which were community-created on the Mustang Customizer online or on mobile devices. The fifth bonus design was created by RTR founder and Drift champion Vaughn Gittin Jr.