Home
NBA 2K14 News Post


2K Sports has posted another NBA 2K14 roster update for current and next-gen consoles. The roster updates injured players and adds Stephen Jackson to the Clippers.

The updated roster also includes the recent Raptors and Kings trade, which sent John Salmons, Greivis Vasquez, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes to Toronto and sent Rudy Gay, Aaron Gray and Quincy Acy to Sacramento. For some reason the roster was rolled back to the original roster after being released on Tuesday.

Let us know what you're seeing.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 97 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Datkiddalex6 @ 12/13/13 10:39 AM
My rosters won't even update I still got the default rosters smh.
 
# 2 Rebel_INS @ 12/13/13 10:49 AM
Steve Jack hasn't gone with the double wrist band look since his days with Golden State...
 
# 3 shegotgame @ 12/13/13 11:00 AM
I'm not seeing the Nets players--Deron Williams and Paul Pierce--who beat Captain Jack and his new teammates last night.

I'm really getting annoyed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 4 seanbarkley @ 12/13/13 11:18 AM
Ok, I can see the roster update, so I decided to turn the network off to see what happened. Once done I went to rosters and saw that the rosters I had there were the updated ones so I thought: "great! now I can have this as a base and start editing for my offline games" but when I go to the roster editor it's not the updated one (the one that appears in roster), it's the day one ros. Somebody please explain me this...

I give up with this game, too challenging for my tastes.
 
# 5 dkemp @ 12/13/13 11:28 AM
I don't believe it or maybe i'm seeing things but Roger Mason Jr. is missing from the game altogether....not on Miami roster or Free Agents.
 
# 6 willz1985 @ 12/13/13 11:47 AM
that's great and everything, but how about they sort out a patch to so the issue where people mycareer's are corrupted/get an error message when they load it up.....
 
# 7 coolcras7 @ 12/13/13 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by willz1985
that's great and everything, but how about they sort out a patch to so the issue where people mycareer's are corrupted/get an error message when they load it up.....
Glad you decided to come to a thread about a roster update to take about a patch, so in your logic they should not do anything in support of the game until the patch.
 
# 8 cthurt @ 12/13/13 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
Ok, I can see the roster update, so I decided to turn the network off to see what happened. Once done I went to rosters and saw that the rosters I had there were the updated ones so I thought: "great! now I can have this as a base and start editing for my offline games" but when I go to the roster editor it's not the updated one (the one that appears in roster), it's the day one ros. Somebody please explain me this...

I give up with this game, too challenging for my tastes.
This is a shame, it seems 2k has taken everything that was once simple and made it difficult and annoying, I gave up on this game along time ago and if this new style 2k is promoting in this game keeps up I will give up on them as a company.
 
# 9 jayman504 @ 12/13/13 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkemp
I don't believe it or maybe i'm seeing things but Roger Mason Jr. is missing from the game altogether....not on Miami roster or Free Agents.
No he is there...in the free agent pool
 
# 10 seanbarkley @ 12/13/13 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
This is a shame, it seems 2k has taken everything that was once simple and made it difficult and annoying, I gave up on this game along time ago and if this new style 2k is promoting in this game keeps up I will give up on them as a company.
I'll go back to my free of VC PC man, the place where I should have never left. It's a shame that I could have bought one of the best GPUs in the market for the money wasted for the PS4 + this beta, but whatever, I'll learn from my mistakes. Never ever will buy this game on release day again.

I'll take a look when they decide to release the damned patch but I have 0.0 hopes, there's to much to fix in this game.
 
# 11 and1product @ 12/13/13 12:54 PM
Ha ha on xboxone, playing with the new roster update and rudy gay has red shoes on the kings. Please 2k insider , talk with us about your rosters.
 
# 12 DirtySouf @ 12/13/13 01:27 PM
It would be nice to get Tyreke Evans back. Especially considering the fact that he hasn't actually missed any games...
 
# 13 RayZLAL @ 12/13/13 01:42 PM
@LD2K: Latest rosters for #NBA2K14 are up. Restart game to grab 'em now!
 
# 14 and1product @ 12/13/13 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
Shaking my head. That is all I could do.

Is Deron Williams and Paul Pierce healed on the new roster?
Whoever number 8 is on the nets is, he is back and healed. I still dont know where deron williams or chris paul is in this game. Pierce is back on the bench.
 
# 15 Bamarch @ 12/13/13 02:07 PM
Can anyone answer this for me: so I download new roster the load it and save it. I have the latest roster offline. Then when I go to do an online association the roster is the previous roster. Does 2k have to update the online assoc. rosters themselves or am I not doing it correctly.
For example in the latest roster update paul George is a 91 ovr and when I go to online association he's still an 89. Anyone know how to fix this or tell me what I'm doing wrong.
 
# 16 ogbigant @ 12/13/13 03:25 PM
At work and have one question. Are the updated rosters playable in the NBA Today mode? Thanks for any answers.
 
# 17 and1product @ 12/13/13 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogbigant
At work and have one question. Are the updated rosters playable in the NBA Today mode? Thanks for any answers.
Yes they are.
 
# 18 ponderguy @ 12/13/13 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
Glad you decided to come to a thread about a roster update to take about a patch, so in your logic they should not do anything in support of the game until the patch.
right now I can't even play the game because every time it tries to load a cutscene it crashes to the main menu. My Career is useless now. My GM is useless now. I could care less about roster updates, many people here do it better than those guys anyways. Let's get the game working first.
 
# 19 ponderguy @ 12/13/13 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamarch
Can anyone answer this for me: so I download new roster the load it and save it. I have the latest roster offline. Then when I go to do an online association the roster is the previous roster. Does 2k have to update the online assoc. rosters themselves or am I not doing it correctly.
For example in the latest roster update paul George is a 91 ovr and when I go to online association he's still an 89. Anyone know how to fix this or tell me what I'm doing wrong.
I don't think you can. I think the players are locked in where they were when hte season started but I could be wrong
 
# 20 AlreadyKnoJ @ 12/13/13 04:04 PM
Im laughing at everybody that is bent on the notion that this game was going to turn out smooth in its first go around, and im crying laughing at everyone who actually broke there pockets to go buy next gen so early when the games that are out are essentially glaze overs with barely any noteworthy additions.
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.