04:18 PM - November 26, 2013 by Steve_OS
The 58th episode of the Press Row Podcast features a critical analysis of NBA Live 14, perhaps the most fascinating sports game story of 2013. The show is a combination of two events – a Press Row Hangout from the night that NBA Live officially launched as well as a follow-up conversation of the Xbox One Launch Press Row Hangout. The first (and longer) section features host Rich Grisham along with PastaPadre’s Bryan Wiedey, ThatSportsGamer.com’s TJ Lauerman, and The Gaming Tailgate’s Chris Jacobs. The second segment, which takes place after EA’s “apology” of sorts for the launch state of the game, features Owen Good and Chris Sanner along with Rich and Bryan.
Joining us this week:
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Owen Good, Kotaku (@owengood)
- TJ Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@thatsportsgamer)
- Chris Jacobs, The Gaming Tailgate (@cdj80)
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@ChrisSnr)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, [email protected] (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Lastly, be sure to check out our friends at Weekend Confirmed right here: http://www.shacknews.com/tag/weekend-confirmed. If you’re not already a listener, give it a shot. We’re all big fans!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 50 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.