06:39 AM - November 22, 2013 by Steve_OS
A day one update is coming for FIFA 14 Xbox One users today, which fixes a controller bug and the ability to play any online features when bringing your console out of suspend mode.
Other lingering issues with both next-gen consoles are being worked on, with release dates coming soon. See the details below.
- Controller Bug: Using two separate controllers, both assigned to user profiles, and then using controller two to navigate the bootflow when FIFA 14 is loading can result in a crash. The FIFA dev team will be fixing this issue as soon as possible (shortly after launch) but, in the meantime and as a workaround: please only use controller one to navigate the bootflow of FIFA 14. You can turn on and use the controller two once in the main menu.
- Bootflow Issue: If you suspend the console (leave it inactive until it ’sleeps’) on the title screen in the Xbox One bootflow, you will not be able to access any online features when returning from an unsuspended state. As a workaround: don’t suspend the console when on the title screen. If you do, simply restart the console (XB1 Only).
- FIFA fans cannot join Friends Only matches via a friend’s profile (PS4 Only). You should: Accept the invite from the user when it comes through and you will be able to join the match properly.
- Title crash in Co-Op seasons if the captain is using a custom formation and the non-captain does not have any custom formations (XB1 Only). You should: Make sure you have the same amount of custom formations as your teammate, or not use them.
- The ‘Seasons Win’ item in the EA SPORTS FC catalogue will not be properly received if gifted to a friend. (BOTH PS4/XB1) You should: Hold off on gifting this item until the upcoming title update.
- Compatibility improvements with Xbox voice commands (XB1 Only).
- When playing as a GK in Pro Clubs, you will have no way of changing the camera off of the ‘End To End’ camera (XB1 Only).