Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post


Uniform pack nine is available now for NCAA Football 14. As usual, it will cost you a $1.00.

Included in the pack are new uniform parts for Hawaii, Texas A&M, and Texas Tech.

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 52 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 loccdogg26 @ 11/19/13 12:43 PM
Thanks. Time to do some testing.
 
# 2 R.Moncrief @ 11/19/13 12:49 PM
lol if the Hawaii parts are their vintage jerseys from this past weekend, I'm gonna have to be the first to ask.. Indiana?

The helmets were revealed on JUNE 3RD.. for goodness sake, the youtube reveal video has over 300k views.. lets get these in the game already.
 
# 3 R.Moncrief @ 11/19/13 12:53 PM
Just booted up the game, the pack is NOT available for me (on 360).
 
# 4 MrRudy @ 11/19/13 01:04 PM
Needing a little Big 10 love...
Purdue's Matte black helmet (though they'll never wear it again after that Saturday afternoon performance)
All of the Indiana's domes or at least an update to a few of them
Illinois is still missing their new lids as well.
Ohio State may be being stingy, but would love to see that helmet/jersey combo make the game as well.

I'm fairly certain Texas A&M has been in every pack so far...

[EDIT] Don't get me wrong by the way, any update is a good one at this point. Just pointing out some personal preferences that would improve the visual stimuli for lots of folks going forward.
 
# 5 loccdogg26 @ 11/19/13 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRudy
Needing a little Big 10 love...
Purdue's Matte black helmet (though they'll never wear it again after that Saturday afternoon performance)
All of the Indiana's domes or at least an update to a few of them
Illinois is still missing their new lids as well.
Ohio State may be being stingy, but would love to see that helmet/jersey combo make the game as well.

I'm fairly certain Texas A&M has been in every pack so far...

[EDIT] Don't get me wrong by the way, any update is a good one at this point. Just pointing out some personal preferences that would improve the visual stimuli for lots of folks going forward.

Not including the free pack Texas A&M packs 5 and 9. I would hope they put in Michigan's correct away jersey.
 
# 6 BleedGreen710 @ 11/19/13 01:30 PM
still no Wyoming camo uniforms that they used this year and last year

unreal


and I think those texas tech ones are really ugly
 
# 7 MINATAURO @ 11/19/13 01:31 PM
Gotta have them rainbow warrior unis
 
# 8 Neverwhere @ 11/19/13 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
still no Wyoming camo uniforms that they used this year and last year

unreal


and I think those texas tech ones are really ugly
I think they look pretty darn good in-game, though!
 
# 9 Freakydeaky9 @ 11/19/13 01:33 PM
Getting sad that I'm still not seeing Nevada's uni's in the game :/
 
# 10 R.Moncrief @ 11/19/13 01:44 PM
I think its safe to say that they're still actively making uniforms WITHOUT the development team.

There's NO way you'll convince me the Rainbow Warrior vintage Hawaii jerseys were made at EA prior to October 1st (the layoff date) when these threads were revealed November 13th.

If nothing more, I'm happy this fact will shut up a lot of naysaying here.
 
# 11 coogrfan @ 11/19/13 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakydeaky9
Getting sad that I'm still not seeing Nevada's uni's in the game :/
With each uni pack released the odds increase that you and I, as well as any other schools that have new base uni's not "in the game" or that have uni's that are in but are glitched, are going to wind up completely SOL.

 
# 12 Neverwhere @ 11/19/13 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Moncrief
I think its safe to say that they're still actively making uniforms WITHOUT the development team.

There's NO way you'll convince me the Rainbow Warrior vintage Hawaii jerseys were made at EA prior to October 1st (the layoff date) when these threads were revealed November 13th.

If nothing more, I'm happy this fact will shut up a lot of naysaying here.
Yeah, I mean, nobody has ever coordinated anything prior to release before, right?
 
# 13 canesfins @ 11/19/13 02:01 PM
Even though it would of been hard to probably put them in the game, I was hoping for the cleats to be included in the Hawaii uniform.

Also very surprising to see the Rainbow Warrior uniforms added so quickly.
 
# 14 Sparrow19 @ 11/19/13 02:11 PM
guy posted this on another board, thought I'd share..

Texas Tech


 
# 15 Neverwhere @ 11/19/13 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow19
guy posted this on another board, thought I'd share..
Thief! Tell that jerk to stop passing off my pictures as his

Edit: Additionally, the first post in this thread already contains Team Select screenshots for all 3 teams in this update.
 
# 16 coogrfan @ 11/19/13 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere
Thief! Tell that jerk to stop passing off my pictures as his

Edit: Additionally, the first post in this thread already contains Team Select screenshots for all 3 teams in this update.
Ummm... that would be me.

I couldn't figure out how to post the pics from your album directly so I just copied them to my photobucket account.
 
# 17 Neverwhere @ 11/19/13 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Ummm... that would be me.

I couldn't figure out how to post the pics from your album directly so I just copied them to my photobucket account.
I was just kidding around; I used Imgur after all

Anyways, if you want to know how to link to an image in an album:
http://imgur.com/a/yjclF#2 <-- the "#2" part means link to image #3 in the album. This is a zero-based counter, so http://imgur.com/a/yjclF#0 links to the first picture (Texas A&M Front) and http://imgur.com/a/yjclF#5 links to the final picture (Hawaii back)
 
# 18 big earl @ 11/19/13 02:30 PM
The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns won best new uniform of 2013 according to coachingsearch.com.

http://coachingsearch.com/article?a=...9Ndxo.facebook
 
# 19 canesfins @ 11/19/13 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by big earl
The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns won best new uniform of 2013 according to coachingsearch.com.

http://coachingsearch.com/article?a=...9Ndxo.facebook
yeah....NO. At least in my opinion out of all the new uniforms this year those are definitely NOT the best. (then again everyone has differant opinions)
 
# 20 big earl @ 11/19/13 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfins
yeah....NO. At least in my opinion out of all the new uniforms this year those are definitely NOT the best. (then again everyone has differant opinions)
not my point - my point is that here's another team that completely changed their uniform and won at least one poll as having the best new uniforms, AND... nothing.
 

« Previous12345678910Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.