07:09 PM - November 18, 2013 by Steve_OS
On the evening of the PS4 launch on November 15th, several Press Row Podcast regulars and a couple of new friends got together for a special Press Row Hangout. We decided to put out the show in audio format for all of the standard show listeners. The crew describes getting their PS4 units, how the setup went well or horribly wrong, and initial thoughts on all of the sports games that came out with the system. Itís a rollicking episode full of all the day one surprises, delights, confusion, and disasters. [/list]Joining us this week:
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Owen Good, Kotaku (@owengood)
- TJ Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer.com (@thatsportsgamer)
- Chris Jacobs, The Gaming Tailgate (@cdj80)
- Jeremy Stein, GSN Games (@LosingMT)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, [email protected] (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while youíre there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Lastly, be sure to check out our friends at Weekend Confirmed right here: http://www.shacknews.com/tag/weekend-confirmed. If youíre not already a listener, give it a shot. Weíre all big fans!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 2 Hours
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.