04:38 PM - November 8, 2013 by MMChrisS
EA just released a new blog talking about the 'Live Seasons' feature in NBA Live 14 today, with plenty of info on what the mode is bringing to the table.
- The primary driving force behind Live 14 is to constantly bring you fresh new content that makes the game feel different every time you play.
- BIG Moments allow you to relive the big plays of the season again and again. You will be tasked to complete challenges which can range in length from a few seconds to a full quarter, and they're always relevant to what is going in with the real NBA.
- BIG Moments can range from full games to mere seconds of a game.
- All of the performances in BIG Moments are tracked on leaderboards and you gain HoopsNet XP, which gives you rewards in Ultimate Team.
- All BIG Moments are archived to play anytime you want.
- Every NBA rewind game will feature players as they were playing and rated by Synergy Sports at that specific time.