04:58 PM - November 7, 2013 by MMChrisS
EA Sports has posted two new blogs detailing both what they are calling "Intelligent Commentary" and a "Living Worlds Overview." Here are some highlights:
- Jim Nantz, Phil Simms, and sideline reporter Danielle Bellini will tell a more interesting story throughout a game and in your franchise with references to things such as key injuries and week-to-week storylines unfolding through a season.
- The commentary team will reference things like Player of the Week awards and other important stats and tidbits from your season.
- Crowds are true 3D renders. The crowds have true emotions, with over 100 contextually accurate emotional and behavioral responses to what is happening on the field.
- The crowd 'swells' with anticipation by standing up and cheering as big plays happen in real time.
- Head coaches are always present on sidelines and react to the action in real time. Ball carriers will interact with sideline characters. Also on the sidelines will be assistants, trainers, and team staff -- hundreds of characters surround the field with heightened awareness and the ability to react to oncoming players.
- There are 75 media characters surrounding the field at various locations, from broadcast cameramen, to photographers, and more.