Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post



EA Sports just released the new Living Worlds trailer for next-gen Madden NFL 25.

Your thoughts?

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 4.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 53 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 TOmuch81 @ 11/07/13 04:48 PM
Looks nice, its not perfect, but an improvement visually. Pretty short video tho.
 
# 2 TheBuddyHobbs @ 11/07/13 04:48 PM
Are they patching this on the 360/PS3? Because this is the 360/PS3 version right? Is this next-gen? What a joke...

Really though "next-gen Madden" graphics look awful...
 
# 3 bowld @ 11/07/13 04:50 PM
Thanks for posting this. Still think I am going to pass on this years version as it seems like a port with minimal upgrades
 
# 4 hawley088 @ 11/07/13 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOmuch81
Looks nice, its not perfect, but an improvement visually. Pretty short video tho.
definitely got me a little excited, answers the static sidelines questions we all had. But on the 40,000 crowd models, I still see like 5 of the same guys sitting next to each other

still no gameplay though but I liked this
 
# 5 bowld @ 11/07/13 04:52 PM
Here is my question--

Why did all of the E3 videos look like a new engine and new build while all of the current videos look exactly like CG with a few small upgrades?

The video showing AP running in Washington looks like a completely different game than this does
 
# 6 TheBuddyHobbs @ 11/07/13 04:53 PM
 
# 7 roadman @ 11/07/13 04:53 PM
Much better, love the crowd interaction.
 
# 8 dghustla @ 11/07/13 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawley088
definitely got me a little excited, answers the static sidelines questions we all had. But on the 40,000 crowd models, I still see like 5 of the same guys sitting next to each other

still no gameplay though but I liked this
Yeah 40,000 looks a bit of a stretch. It looks good. Obviously something you will not truly appropriate until you playing at home with your sound system to the max.

If they would have started fresh or even dumped 50% of their old run/tackle animations for new ones this game could have really had a new feel. I am pumped but at the same time I have seen that same broken tackle animation for 3 years now.
 
# 9 lakers24 @ 11/07/13 04:55 PM
 
# 10 aholbert32 @ 11/07/13 04:57 PM
I liked it. Like to see the sidelines are finally alive. Its an improved version of the current gen version so I'm happy.
 
# 11 TheBuddyHobbs @ 11/07/13 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I liked it. Like to see the sidelines are finally alive. Its an improved version of the current gen version so I'm happy.
That's not saying much... This is how low EA has set the bar for Madden lol.
 
# 12 hawley088 @ 11/07/13 05:01 PM
I probably missed a bunch but from what I could make out as best I could lol

 
# 13 aholbert32 @ 11/07/13 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
That's not saying much... This is how low EA has set the bar for Madden lol.
I dont hate the current gen version as much as most people here do. I've been playing it and having a good time with it...flaws and all. Look forward to playing that game with graphical improvements.
 
# 14 TheBuddyHobbs @ 11/07/13 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I dont hate the current gen version as much as most people here do. I've been playing it and having a good time with it...flaws and all. Look forward to playing that game with graphical improvements.
Madden 10 was the only Madden I really liked this generation. I don't understand how that game could have gang tackling, but a "physics" engine can't. Just shows they haven't truly implemented physics in Madden. Still a completely animations based game IMO.
 
# 15 grants10 @ 11/07/13 05:06 PM
I see now why they have been so mum about this game.
 
# 16 MHammer113 @ 11/07/13 05:07 PM
I'm a madden ***** but this looked good. Would love to see action in the rain and snow
 
# 17 TheBuddyHobbs @ 11/07/13 05:08 PM
I'm looking forward to Live and Fifa. Madden "next-gen" isn't doing anything for me. Just disappointment after disappointment with each interview and video.
 
# 18 hoopvillian @ 11/07/13 05:08 PM
OMG this next 7 days are going to be an excruciating wait.
 
# 19 Mr_Riddick @ 11/07/13 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I liked it. Like to see the sidelines are finally alive. Its an improved version of the current gen version so I'm happy.
Hate to be "that guy" but thats not really saying much. The crowed looks more detailed, and Tbh, id prefer "static sidelines" if they weren't going to go all in on this. Is there any full feature in this game? Any feature that doesnt have to be built on? No Bueno EA.
 
# 20 Herschie @ 11/07/13 05:11 PM
This is the best we've seen from Madden so far.
 


Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.