Home
NBA Live 14 News Post



Check out the latest NBA Live 14 screenshots. EA Sports will release information on signature moves, defense and more this week.

NBA Live 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 14Reader Score: 4/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 17 - View All
NBA Live 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Eman5805 @ 10/30/13 06:35 PM
Huh. That's....interesting.
 
# 2 Thrash13 @ 10/30/13 06:35 PM
I just saw these on FB. I still think this game could be pretty solid. I won't be getting a next-gen system until 2014 more than likely, but I'm still keeping a close eye on all these next-gen sports games. I think these screens are nice, and I'm ready to see more info this week.
 
# 3 Jano @ 10/30/13 06:36 PM
The art style in this game is so DIFFERENT in comparison to 2K14. 2K going for that photorealistic look this game not so much.. Don't look downright terrible but it don't look nearly as good.
 
# 4 RICH72601 @ 10/30/13 06:37 PM
The images look sharp, but I wish it moved just a sharp as well.
 
# 5 shutdown10 @ 10/30/13 06:46 PM
EA waited too long to get hype for their game going. I believe the other game has taken over the hype now. I want EA to succeed, but sales numbers are going to be the factor if this game gets to see the 2 or 3 year plan. The photos look alright, but don't have that next gen look.
 
# 6 nick_sr @ 10/30/13 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutdown10
EA waited too long to get hype for their game going. I believe the other game has taken over the hype now. I want EA to succeed, but sales numbers are going to be the factor if this game gets to see the 2 or 3 year plan. The photos look alright, but don't have that next gen look.
what makes you think live would have sold if they marketed the game the right way? lol, live 14 was never going to sell. I fully expect them to make their mark next year. beautiful screes btw
 
# 7 nick_sr @ 10/30/13 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Check it out.
when this week? wouldn't it have made more sense if they released this on monday?
 
# 8 swaggedout @ 10/30/13 06:54 PM
Nice pics, but it looks like a high res nba live 10.
 
# 9 oasis90 @ 10/30/13 06:59 PM
Good for me.
 
# 10 shutdown10 @ 10/30/13 07:01 PM
If they marketed the game the right way, then they would have sold a respectable amount of copies because of the next gen systems curiosity. People would have given them more of an opportunity if they would shown confidence in this game. By not showing enough on time can effect the possibility of there even being a Live 15 because EA has had a bad year financially.
 
# 11 blingballa333 @ 10/30/13 07:05 PM
Looks pretty good, just not great!
 
# 12 o Elevate o @ 10/30/13 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
The art style in this game is so DIFFERENT in comparison to 2K14. 2K going for that photorealistic look this game not so much.. Don't look downright terrible but it don't look nearly as good.
I was thinking the same thing. 2K goes for the more broadcast graphical look, while Live has the "on-court" or "in-person" look. That doesn't look BAD. But I think people are expecting a more "photorealistic" graphical style going into next-gen gaming. Live's graphics look really detailed, but it's like it's almost SO detailed it begins to look fake, and LOOK like a video game.

Hopefully, Live goes for photorealism or a "broadcast" look in the future.
 
# 13 JBulls @ 10/30/13 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by o Elevate o
I was thinking the same thing. 2K goes for the more broadcast graphical look, while Live has the "on-court" or "in-person" look. That doesn't look BAD. But I think people are expecting a more "photorealistic" graphical style going into next-gen gaming. Live's graphics look really detailed, but it's like it's almost SO detailed it begins to look fake, and LOOK like a video game.

Hopefully, Live goes for photorealism or a "broadcast" look in the future.
lol wut.
 
# 14 magicman32 @ 10/30/13 08:02 PM
Looks like live 10 with better faces.
 
# 15 DirtyJerz32 @ 10/30/13 08:06 PM
It's about time they show some screen shots.

They do look good, but definitely going a different route than the other game.

This is more of a clean cartoon type of a look that EA is know for. Not bad though, they really need to keep the info coming.
 
# 16 BiggD @ 10/30/13 08:30 PM
I don't mind these, i just want choice, to me 2K and Live give to very different experiences... i still rate NBA live 10 player controlled movement as one of the best we have ever had
 
# 17 bballshawn24 @ 10/30/13 08:44 PM
i think the problem with live's players is the players are too shiny w/the lack of facial features, sweat, etc
 
# 18 Boilerbuzz @ 10/30/13 09:01 PM
I think these look pretty good. I would have liked to have seen a video. If not video, then more screenshots. But this will do for now.
 
# 19 DonWuan @ 10/30/13 09:01 PM
Good enough for me. Career/GM/association news and I'll be happy

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
 
# 20 ccoaxum @ 10/30/13 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballshawn24
i think the problem with live's players is the players are too shiny w/the lack of facial features, sweat, etc
really live had sweat in their games before 2k..thats one thing that i always liked about their game was that you could see the sweat dripping down their face during timeouts huddles..trust me its in the game lol...i didn't use the line on purpose by the way
 

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.