Home
FIFA 13 News Post


FIFA Soccer 13 for Xbox 360

FIFA Soccer has been a series which has gone from being a joke amongst simulation sports gamers to a game celebrated amongst our genre's best. It wasn't that long ago that FIFA Soccer was floundering on the previous generation of consoles.

But a new generation brought a new attitude. The instant upgrades FIFA saw in the new generation of consoles brought it to a level of commercial success only shared with Madden in EA Sports lineup.

Read More - Oktoberfest Awards: FIFA 13's Attempt to Glorify the Great Game

Game: FIFA Soccer 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 15 - View All
FIFA Soccer 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Yeats @ 10/17/13 05:05 AM
I guess I don't understand the point of an article praising a football game from a year ago, when the new and current release plays a significantly better game on the pitch. Seems to me a more relevant article on the FIFA series would have focused on FIFA 14, and the huge leap forward the series has taken this year in the area of simulation gameplay.
 
# 2 Iceman87GT @ 10/17/13 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
I guess I don't understand the point of an article praising a football game from a year ago, when the new and current release plays a significantly better game on the pitch. Seems to me a more relevant article on the FIFA series would have focused on FIFA 14, and the huge leap forward the series has taken this year in the area of simulation gameplay.
Follow the link and you'll find that he advises those new to the series to pick up FIFA 13 because of its lower price, and the fact that the differences are not so drastic that a casual newcomer to the beautiful game will notice.

Makes sense, especially for those picking up a next gen console, wade into the FIFA waters with FIFA 13 then when you grab your PS4 or Xbox One pick up FIFA 14.
 
# 3 Yeats @ 10/18/13 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman87GT
Follow the link and you'll find that he advises those new to the series to pick up FIFA 13 because of its lower price
Yes, I read that. So getting any old game cheap is the point? Again, FIFA 14 making huge advances in the area of simulation gameplay is much more news and award-worthy than a significantly inferior year-old version of the game. I really don't understand the focus here on FIFA 13, sorry.
 
# 4 DBMcGee3 @ 10/18/13 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
Yes, I read that. So getting any old game cheap is the point? Again, FIFA 14 making huge advances in the area of simulation gameplay is much more news and award-worthy than a significantly inferior year-old version of the game. I really don't understand the focus here on FIFA 13, sorry.
Amen brother. FIFA 13 was total garbage compared to this year's game, I was very confused by the article as well.
 
# 5 ksolo12 @ 10/23/13 09:08 PM
Well this game still has online team play for up to 22 ppl. Not sure why Fifa 14 removed it. Big mistake!!!
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.