09:45 AM - October 14, 2013 by Steve_OS
2K Sports revealed their newest mode for WWE 2K: Streak Mode.
The basic jist of the mode is that you will get the chance to either defend or break the Undertaker's Wrestlemania win streak, which will be part of the 30 Years of WrestleMania experience. Here is how each will work:
DEFEND THE STREAK
- Choose whether to use Undertaker or Undertaker (Retro)
- Defend The Phenom’s legacy in a non-stop, slobberknocker-style contest
- Raise your score by defeating as many Superstars and Legends in a row as you can
- Upload you results and scores online to prove how dominant you are
- Choose any Superstar or Legend on the WWE 2K14 roster
- Select Undertaker or Undertaker (Retro)
- Face off against The Deadman upon the Grandest Stage of Them All
- Try to defeat Undertaker and his arsenal of special abilities seen only inside this mode
- Show off to the rest of the WWE Universe by uploading your results and high scores online
Does this sound like something you'd like to try?