02:35 PM - October 9, 2013 by Steve_OS
Read the full press release below.
EA SPORTS NHL 14 is partnering up with the NHL and the NHLPA with the common goal of driving awareness to the Hockey Fights Cancer initiative.
NHL 14 will be doing its part by integrating a Hockey Fights Cancer collection into the Hockey Ultimate Team (HUT) game mode. Exclusively throughout the month of October, gamers will have the opportunity to show their support by collecting rare Hockey Fights Cancer player items in HUT.
Most importantly, EA SPORTS NHL 14 will be donating $10,000 to the Hockey Fights Cancer cause.
Player items featured:
- James van Riemsdyk - Toronto Maple Leafs
- Steve Ott - Buffalo Sabres
- Steven Stamkos - Tampa Bay Lightning
- Erik Condra - Ottawa Senators
- Erik Gudbranson - Florida Panthers
- Justin Abdelkader - Detroit Red Wings
- Patrice Bergeron - Boston Bruins
- Dion Phaneuf - Toronto Maple Leafs
- Carey Price - Montreal Canadiens
For more information on EA SPORTS NHL 14 Fights Cancer, CLICK HERE. For more information on the NHLís Hockey Fights Cancer initiative, CLICK HERE.
Returning Hockey Ultimate Team (HUT) 13 users who create a team in HUT 14 will be eligible for a one-time bonus of up to 150,000 EA Pucks in NHL 14. Learn how your EA Puck Bonus will be calculated.