MLB 13 The Show News Post

We are now just over six months past the releases of the MLB titles which have served gamers through this baseball season.

With the real season winding down and pennant races becoming slightly more clear -- are you still playing your copy of MLB '13: The Show or MLB 2K13?

Sound off by voting in the poll on the frontpage to your right and above you in the forums!

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 35 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 onac22 @ 09/16/13 11:16 AM
I was, until my Playstation decided it sucked at life and died. Now I am waiting for The Show next gen.

# 2 Gopherbacker @ 09/16/13 11:21 AM
I'm at the same point as real season. Playing as the Twins, we have 1 1/2 game lead over struggling Det. Only 7 games over .500

# 3 Benz87 @ 09/16/13 11:21 AM
I was until NCAA 14 came out, also had difficulty being drawn into my Show franchise due to lack of stat tracking depth.

# 4 Majingir @ 09/16/13 11:22 AM
I'm not, which sorta sucks. It's not cause the game isn't good, it's just cause around this time of year(several weeks after all star break really) I start losing interest in baseball cause Jays always out of playoff picture by then.

And the fact that I can start playing hockey and football games again makes me not as interested in playing baseball games.

# 5 jcofor25 @ 09/16/13 11:40 AM
Did a fantasy draft with MLB 2k12 and been playing the season off and on

# 6 dajar777 @ 09/16/13 11:44 AM
still going, Det/Atl clinched, adjusting rosters daily. Playing as Mets...74-74 without Harvey, Wright, Byrd and Buck. 4 games out of wildcard spot and trying!

# 7 dajar777 @ 09/16/13 11:44 AM

# 8 HustlinOwl @ 09/16/13 11:46 AM
Yes daily, but GTA V may change that

# 9 shogunofharlem3 @ 09/16/13 12:08 PM
Yup. MLB 2k12 still. Updated MKharsh's rosters with my attribute edits. Plays amazing. In year one of my franchise in August.

# 10 krunchybox @ 09/16/13 12:10 PM
I'm still playing last years games.

# 11 DubTrey1 @ 09/16/13 12:34 PM
I try, but NCAA football takes up most of my time - and then GTA V is headed this way, so likely - i am all but done for the year on MLB. I really enjoy the game, but likely will not play it again and it won't be until next gen PS4 MLB before I take another swing.

# 12 Dwenny @ 09/16/13 01:01 PM
Yes, playing Red Sox season. Won the division and playing the last weeks of the season, 103-54 so far. Been playing Knights' opening day roster from day of release. Lost Ortiz until playoffs, lost Lester for rest of the season. Hope I will make good playoff run, last year I was swept in first round.

# 13 buzzguy @ 09/16/13 01:10 PM
Casually I jump into my Show franchise from time to time. Just got Madden, and with new NHL and FIFA almost here, that might be it for baseball till next spring. But you never know.

# 14 porkys8077 @ 09/16/13 01:26 PM
Yes, I'm still playing the franchise mode.

# 15 DJ @ 09/16/13 01:29 PM
Yes, but not playing as consistently as the last couple of years. Partly because of time and partly because I'm enjoying NCAA/Madden/NHL this year.

Have a Toronto Blue Jays franchise going on in MLB 13 that I'm playing on both the PS3 and Vita, and still play my New York Mets franchise from MLB 12 that I'm in the second year of.

# 16 statum71 @ 09/16/13 02:59 PM
Still think its the best game. But football always slows down baseball in my house.

# 17 KHarmo88 @ 09/16/13 03:09 PM
Yep..... Bucco's franchise still going strong over on the boards. 1st place in the Central and less than 20 games remaining on the season!

# 18 GlennN @ 09/16/13 03:20 PM
Mostly on to Madden and NHL now on my 360. But, since there is no new Madden, or any NHL, for my Vita, I'll still be playing The Show there a while longer.

# 19 RandyBass @ 09/16/13 03:52 PM
Started playing MLB again recently, because I thought EA's football games were doo doo. I even created a new custom hitting camera and it feels like a whole new ballgame, but I don't imagine I'll be playing any other game besides GTA V starting tomorrow.

# 20 Tsuki @ 09/16/13 04:00 PM