Home
FIFA 14 News Post



EA Sports has released the full list of stadiums that will be available in FIFA 14.
  • Akaaroa Stadium
  • Allianz Arena – Bayern Munich & TSV 1860 Munich
  • Aloha Park
  • Amsterdam ArenA – Ajax
  • Anfield – Liverpool FC
  • Arena del Centenario – Uruguay
  • Arena D'Oro
  • BC Place Stadium – Vancouver Whitecaps
  • Camp Nou – FC Barcelona
  • Court Lane
  • Crown Lane
  • Donbass Arena – FC Shakhtar Donetsk
  • Dromo
  • Eastpoint Arena
  • El Libertador
  • El Monumento
  • Emirates Stadium – Arsenal
  • Estadio Azteca – Club America, Mexico
  • Estadio de las Artes
  • Estadio Mestalla – Valencia CF
  • Estadio Nacional – Portugal
  • Estadio Presidente G.Lopes
  • Estadio Vicente Calderon – Atletico Madrid
  • Etihad Stadium – Manchester City
  • Euro Park
  • FIWC Stadium – (available on PlayStation only)
  • Forest Park Stadium
  • Goodison Park – Everton
  • Imtech Arena – Hamburg
  • Ivy Lane
  • Juventus Stadium – Juventus
  • King Fahd International Stadium – Saudi Arabia
  • La Bombonera –Boca Juniors
  • La Canchita
  • Molton Road
  • Old Trafford – Manchester United
  • Olympiastadion – Hertha BSC
  • Parc des Princes – Paris Saint Germain
  • San Siro – Inter Milan/AC Milan
  • Sanderson Park
  • Santiago Bernabιu – Real Madrid
  • Signal Iduna Park – Borussia Dortmund
  • St James' Park – Newcastle United
  • Stade Gerland – Olympique Lyonnais
  • Stade Kokoto
  • Stade Municipal
  • Stade Velodrome – Olympique de Marseille
  • Stadio Classico
  • Stadio Comunale
  • Stadio Olimpico – Lazio/Roma
  • Stadion 23. Maj
  • Stadion Europa
  • Stadion Hanguk
  • Stadion Neder
  • Stadion Olympik
  • Stamford Bridge – Chelsea
  • Town Park
  • Union Park Stadium
  • Veltins-Arena – Schalke 04
  • Waldstadion
  • Wembley Stadium – England
  • White Hart Lane – Tottenham Hotspur

Game: FIFA Soccer 14Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
FIFA Soccer 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jmmontoro @ 09/09/13 11:03 AM
Estadio Nacional is also new, suggest Chile or Colombia.
 
# 2 NightmareBooster @ 09/09/13 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit89
Why waste money on licenses. Put in a stadium editor and let the community have some fun.
I'm going to assume that was a rhetorical question.
 
# 3 Yeats @ 09/09/13 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmontoro
Estadio Nacional is also new, suggest Chile or Colombia.
It's in FIFA 13:

 
# 4 jmmontoro @ 09/09/13 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
It's in FIFA 13:

Then they made a mistake by including it in the licensed section, because that one is a generic one.
 
# 5 Yeats @ 09/09/13 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmmontoro
Then they made a mistake by including it in the licensed section, because that one is a generic one.
Actually, it could be they licensed one of the real ones this year as there seem to be a whole bunch of stadiums around the world called Estadio Nacional. Guess last year it was just the name they happened to use for one of their generic stadiums. Although the FIFA 13 one, other than missing the track around the pitch, looks pretty much identical to the real one in Chile.
 
# 6 zzuBuzz @ 09/09/13 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit89
Why waste money on licenses. Put in a stadium editor and let the community have some fun.
PES has done that. And to be honest, I don't think its worked out too well for them.
 
# 7 zzuBuzz @ 09/09/13 01:18 PM
Goodison Park looks visually stunning. Absolutely gorgeous. The Donbass Arena looks very nice as well.
 
# 8 aholbert32 @ 09/09/13 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzuBuzz
PES has done that. And to be honest, I don't think its worked out too well for them.
A stadium editor or lack of licensed stadiums is not the reason why PES isnt selling well.
 
# 9 Yeats @ 09/09/13 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
FIWC Stadium (PS3 only)
So THAT'S why I could never get that dang stadium to work with FIFA 13 PC. Could have saved myself a couple hours and a few handfuls of hair if I'd know that.
 
# 10 Yeats @ 09/09/13 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit89
I would much prefer a game with a deep editor any day over licenses. The community has always a done a 10x better job at keeping things accurate and up-to-date than any developer.
But FIFA doesn't even include many basic editing capabilities: the ability the edit kits, to edit player faces, to edit and change names and other particulars, etc. Saying "I would much prefer" with FIFA is just way too much getting one's hopes up. I don't get my hopes up with EA anymore and I don't even try to imagine them adding something as revolutionary as a stadium editor to FIFA. They're slowly removing customization options from their games, it's just never going to happen as I see it.

Smile, be happy we now have Goodison Park, and swallow the blue pill. That's what I do.
 
# 11 jmmontoro @ 09/09/13 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
Actually, it could be they licensed one of the real ones this year as there seem to be a whole bunch of stadiums around the world called Estadio Nacional. Guess last year it was just the name they happened to use for one of their generic stadiums. Although the FIFA 13 one, other than missing the track around the pitch, looks pretty much identical to the real one in Chile.
It's reminiscent of the Chilean stadium but not identical. I don't know the source of the FSB article but I don't think it's accurate in their 'Official/Generic' categorization nor complete.
 
# 12 cashless @ 09/09/13 04:16 PM
Good thing they got the exclusive on every La Liga stadium, thus robbing Konami of having the opportunity of putting any of them in PES, while EA puts like five of them in FIFA. Prime example of why exclusive licenses ****s over the consumers.
 
# 13 TerryP @ 09/09/13 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cashless
Good thing they got the exclusive on every La Liga stadium, thus robbing Konami of having the opportunity of putting any of them in PES, while EA puts like five of them in FIFA. Prime example of why exclusive licenses ****s over the consumers.
Can't figure it out myself. With all the resources & exclusive licenses, they don't offer any more real stadiums than the other title featured last year. One would think they would have far more for all the authenticity that's touted.
 
# 14 Yeats @ 09/10/13 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP
Can't figure it out myself. With all the resources & exclusive licenses, they don't offer any more real stadiums than the other title featured last year. One would think they would have far more for all the authenticity that's touted.
My guess is they're keeping the La Liga stadiums as a PS4/Xbox One exclusive thing. Regardless, next-gen is where their primary development focus is now I would think.
 
# 15 NightmareBooster @ 09/10/13 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP
Can't figure it out myself. With all the resources & exclusive licenses, they don't offer any more real stadiums than the other title featured last year. One would think they would have far more for all the authenticity that's touted.
I think they realized they had a weakness in that they didn't have the licenses for those stadiums. If I'm correct in assuming that the license acquisition was recent then they may not have had enough time to put them all in. They still have the option of putting them in as DLC and if they don't their *******s.
 
# 16 geisterhome @ 09/12/13 10:15 AM
Did they remove any stadiums (generic or licenced)?
 
# 17 geisterhome @ 09/14/13 12:33 PM
damn headache
 
# 18 Steve_OS @ 09/19/13 07:38 AM
Updated the list with the official release from EA.
 
# 19 Ermolli @ 09/22/13 12:43 AM
It's a joke that EA said that Arena del Centenario is Uruguay's stadium, first that isn't the correct name of the stadium and then that stadium isn't even close to the Estadio Centenario, at best it looks like a mix of Parque Saroldi/Parque Central/Franzini. Hopefuly for future games they really get our stadium for future games, may for the World Cup game since it's been since the first World Cup.
 
# 20 BiloxiSmitty @ 09/26/13 11:33 AM
As an American, can we at least get 1 stadium in the game?
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.