10:46 AM - September 4, 2013 by MMChrisS
It's the most wonderful time of the year here at OS, as it's release season around here! Recently we've had some writing positions both open up and be created, and we need talented and passionate individuals to apply!
Currently, we are looking for writers within for games within the following positions: associate football beat, basketball beat writer, associate soccer beat. If you play sports games avidly with any of those three sports and would like to apply keep reading!
We are looking for writers who are:
- Passionate about their beat.
- Able to contribute at least one piece of content per week.
- People who write complete sentences in a way which draws the audience in.
- Able to give at least one full year to their beat.
If you think you are the person for the job, here is what you need to gather up:
- A resume.
- Two relevant writing samples under 300 words apiece (snippets will do).
- Your OS Username, Twitter handle, and any other relevant info to let us know who you are.
- The position you are applying for in the subject line.
Since we are an instruction and deadline based site -- failure to provide everything listed above results in your application being thrown into a burning trash heap no matter if you were the second coming of Ernest Hemingway or not.
Our hiring process is competitive, so we expect you to bring your very best to the table.
All applications are due September 12, 2013 at noon EST and they should be sent to me at [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!