10:57 AM - August 30, 2013 by Steve_OS
This is the episode we’ve been waiting for – the Madden NFL 25 Review Roundtable with the full crew. The 39th Episode of the Press Row Podcast is dedicated to a discussion of EA’s NFL franchise – how the team went about their review process, where it succeeds, where it misses, and the overall state of current-gen Madden at the dawn of the next one.
Joining us this week:
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@ChrisSnr)
- Mike Suszek, Joystiq (@mikesuszek)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@SamitSarkar)
- Owen Good, Kotaku (@owengood)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar (@RichGrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Lastly, be sure to check out our friends at Weekend Confirmed right here: http://www.shacknews.com/tag/weekend-confirmed. If you’re not already a listener, give it a shot. We’re all big fans!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 2 Hours, 11 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.