07:32 PM - August 28, 2013 by Steve_OS
EA Sports has been working on the Ignite Engine for FIFA 14 and next-gen consoles for 2 years. Eurogamer recently spoke with David Rutter, Executive Producer of the game, as they discuss some of the key differences between the current-gen and next-gen version.
Some of the key differences are listed below, but make sure you read the entire article here.
- 1080p visuals
- More realistic, fully rendered crowds (Has no effect on gameplay)
- More believable behavior from its players
- Roughly ten times the animation on Xbox One and PS4 than on current gen consoles
- Four times the processing of decisions for physics, decision making and player movement
- New feature called Pro Instincts allows AI players to predict the future