06:12 PM - August 20, 2013 by DGuinta1
EA Sports has released the second title update for NCAA Football 14, which is available now for 360 and PS3 users.
The update includes multiple presentation and performance issues, as well as gameplay enhancements listed below.
- Formation Subs Exploit
Fixed an exploit that allowed users to disconnect an online H2H game without receiving a loss or affecting DNF %
- Coaching Carousel Update
Fixed an issue that prevented non-commissioner user teams from being offered new jobs in Online Dynasty
- Defensive Back Hot Route Adjustment
Fixed an issue where some Defensive Back Hot Routes would not react correctly
- Old Dominion Update
Fixed an issue where Old Dominion is referred to as “Big Blue” and not “Monarchs”
- Vignette Slowdown
Addressed an issue where postplay vignettes did not trigger after touchdowns.
- Grey Facemask Issue (PS3)
Fixed an issue where some teams had a grey facemask in-game regardless of user modifications on the PlayStation 3
- PS3 Optimization
PS3 players will notice a much quicker overall experience with reduced hitches.
Team Skill OVR Rating update
- Fixed an issue where Team Skill OVR ratings appeared to be 99, but were actually only a 94
- Players may see their OVR Team Skill Ratings adjusted after applying the title update
- Please note that individual player OVR ratings have not changed at all.