11:28 AM - August 16, 2013 by Steve_OS
Itís the 36th Episode of the Press Row Podcast, once again the saga of the endless NCAA lawsuit and its impact on college football games is front and center. The crew discusses the implications of the decisions by various conferences to opt out of their licenses as well as thoughts about the future of the franchise as a whole. Thereís also discussion about NBA 2K14ís announcements Ė or lack thereof Ė to date, and a spirited debate about WWE 2K14ís new Wrestlemania mode and how that will affect 2Kís first foray into the sport. Lastly, we dive deeply into the Madden NFL 25 demo Ė what we like, what we donít, and how it may affect buyer decisions when the full game is released.
After the main show, stick around for the third installment of ďLetís Play Ultimate TeamĒ with Rich and Ultimate Team guru TJ Lauerman (@ThatSportsGamer) continuing their quest for success in NCAA 14ís UT mode. Also, check out the team Rich is hoping to build right here!
Joining us this week:
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@ChrisSnr)
- Mike Suszek, Joystiq (@mikesuszek)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@SamitSarkar)
- Owen Good, Kotaku (@owengood)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar (@RichGrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while youíre there
2) Email the show at PressRowPodcast@gmail.com
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 2 Hours, 8 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.