11:28 AM - August 16, 2013 by Steve_OS
It’s the 36th Episode of the Press Row Podcast, once again the saga of the endless NCAA lawsuit and its impact on college football games is front and center. The crew discusses the implications of the decisions by various conferences to opt out of their licenses as well as thoughts about the future of the franchise as a whole. There’s also discussion about NBA 2K14’s announcements – or lack thereof – to date, and a spirited debate about WWE 2K14’s new Wrestlemania mode and how that will affect 2K’s first foray into the sport. Lastly, we dive deeply into the Madden NFL 25 demo – what we like, what we don’t, and how it may affect buyer decisions when the full game is released.
After the main show, stick around for the third installment of “Let’s Play Ultimate Team” with Rich and Ultimate Team guru TJ Lauerman (@ThatSportsGamer) continuing their quest for success in NCAA 14’s UT mode. Also, check out the team Rich is hoping to build right here!
Joining us this week:
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@ChrisSnr)
- Mike Suszek, Joystiq (@mikesuszek)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@SamitSarkar)
- Owen Good, Kotaku (@owengood)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar (@RichGrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 2 Hours, 8 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.