10:49 AM - July 26, 2013 by Steve_OS
EA Sports has released a FIFA 14 Ultimate Team trailer showing off the new features in the mode. Many of these features were released earlier in the week, along with news on the ability to transfer teams from current-gen to next-gen consoles.
- Deeper chemistry system: In FIFA 14, you can customize your squad to play any style of football with all-new FUT Chemistry Styles. FUT Chemistry Styles and Loyalty will make each player and every team unique. These aspects replace player formation and morale in the mode.
- Online Single Matches: The community’s most sought-after feature returns in FIFA 14. Players will be able to test their talents in single game matches online against rivals.
- Expanded Seasons Mode: Compete online or offline in Seasons Mode, featuring 10 divisions with promotion, relegation and coveted titles. The new historic Seasons stats will track your results, and you can earn rewards such as coins, items, and players along the way.
- New Transfer Market search & compare options: A new streamlined, user-friendly search interface enables you to seek out players by name on the Transfer Market and compare them to your roster.
- Player Loyalty: Players found in packs automatically start with a loyalty Chemistry boost, but those acquired in the Transfer Market do not.These players need to play 10 matches before they unlock loyalty.
- New squad customization options: For the first time ever in FIFA Ultimate Team, you’ll be able to customize your squad’s kit numbers and set-piece takers directly from the squad screen.