Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post



Xbox360Achievements have posted the Madden NFL 25 achievements.

I've listed some of them below, but you can check out the entire Madden NFL 25 achievement list here. Nothing really jumps out at me, do any interest you?
  • Walter Payton Legacy Award - 100
    Using a created player, coach, or owner - surpass a legacy score of 15,450.
  • This One is Hard 3.0 - 50
    Build an 85 rated MUT team.
  • Completely Gelled - 50
    Build a MUT team with two team chemistry ratings at 60.
  • Knowledge is Power - 30
    100% completion of all pre-play drills inside the Skills Trainer (All gold medals).

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 4.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 53 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 secondsolution @ 07/19/13 09:05 AM
I feel like I say this every year for Madden, but there should be an achievement for winning the superbowl. Simple but it makes sense for it to be there.

As for the others, I feel they lack imagination. Trucking a defender and stiff arming a defender just seem like lazy choices that most users will get in their first game.
 
# 2 Callsign Stitch @ 07/19/13 09:13 AM
There is a trophy for winning the Super Bowl on Ultimate Team but not Franchise?

Ridiculous.
 
# 3 tbook24 @ 07/19/13 11:51 AM
yeah super bowl is an achievement so there should be a trophy. but these are nice little incentives for playing
 
# 4 StL_RamZ @ 07/19/13 12:07 PM
Nice two see two achievements names after two rams.

And lmao at the Blaine Gabbert achievement of 2 legacy points
 
# 5 brandon27 @ 07/19/13 12:26 PM
Like everyone else so far, I'd like to see a Superbowl one for franchise. Not the toughest challenge, but... it kind of is 100% the point of the NFL. lol All in all the list just kind of looks like it was put together to get you to play certain game modes like MUT, Skills trainer etc. Not sure that I really care though, I dont normally pay much attention to acheivements in sports games anyways.
 
# 6 jmurphy31 @ 07/19/13 02:49 PM
At least they changed to just create a player instead of specific positions for Legacy Score.

Each year I get less and achievements because I dont play online or MUT.

I also agree that they should have winning the Super Bowl has an achievement.
 
# 7 ccoaxum @ 07/19/13 03:25 PM
Knowledge is Power - 30
100% completion of all pre-play drills inside the Skills Trainer (All gold medals).


This have hopes up to have better drills...kinda like Fifa 13
 
# 8 Td1984 @ 07/19/13 05:10 PM
Too many MUT achievements (I don't play it) and too many that are nullified by SuperSim (which makes getting them while playing CF as a player impossible). I hope it's easier to boost your legacy score than it was last season (nearly impossible on lower difficulty levels).

Just my opinion though.

/rant
 
# 9 Callsign Stitch @ 07/19/13 05:10 PM
I will probably try to platinum this when it releases for PS4.
 
# 10 MooseBoyJ @ 07/20/13 09:24 AM
Am I the only one excited for Skills Trainer? If you haven't heard of it or just bypassed it not thinking much here is what M25 Creative Director Rex Dickson said,
“This year we’re introducing a new mode called Skills Trainer, I don’t know if we’ve talked a whole lot about it yet. It’s basically a mini-game/tutorial mode, that is built around teaching people some of the more advanced mechanics in the game, like user-catching and Ball Hawk and calling hot routes, and throwing touch passes.”

How I feel yall's reaction is......................While Im over here like...
 
# 11 azdawgpound @ 07/20/13 11:00 AM
wow a lot of these are easy and most ppl will probly get half them in 1st game they play I mean serious???? truck and stiff arm? run for td and pass for td with qb?? score 25 points? combine for 75??? and d/l and load stuff to madden share??? option play???.

I agree with jmurphy though way to much mut stuff and what happen to others like score 3 tds with such and such player?

and will ps3 have a different one since it dosent have Kinect????
 
# 12 infemous @ 07/20/13 08:16 PM
I'm not someone who cares about achievements in games, and not to sound like too much of an a-hole, but I see people with platinum trophies and I imagine people with too much time on their hands.

Personally I'd like to see some real world gratification for 'completing a game', like a free MUT pack or something minor that will incentivise a pretty meaningless pursuit.

Anyway, besides my issue with achievements in general, its kinda lame to see how many are dedicated to MUT, and how few are based off of real world targets of achievement, such as winning a superbowl in franchise, winning a division, going undefeated in a division, winning MVP as a rookie player or something like that.

I do like seeing 2 Rams in the list but I wish that EA Tiburon would really make sure that the ways of creating a legacy score made sense...
 
# 13 jagsrock95 @ 07/20/13 08:17 PM
ouch! The blaine gabbert achievement is a low blow.
 
# 14 The_Balm @ 07/20/13 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseboyj
Am I the only one excited for Skills Trainer? If you haven't heard of it or just bypassed it not thinking much here is what M25 Creative Director Rex Dickson said,
“This year we’re introducing a new mode called Skills Trainer, I don’t know if we’ve talked a whole lot about it yet. It’s basically a mini-game/tutorial mode, that is built around teaching people some of the more advanced mechanics in the game, like user-catching and Ball Hawk and calling hot routes, and throwing touch passes.”

How I feel yall's reaction is......................While Im over here like...
Have you played the NCAA demo? It has a mode called Skills Trainer, it's nice, but I don't find it that great. I mean it's ok, but one pass through it and you've seen it all.
 
# 15 jmurphy31 @ 07/20/13 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by infemous
I'm not someone who cares about achievements in games, and not to sound like too much of an a-hole, but I see people with platinum trophies and I imagine people with too much time on their hands.

Personally I'd like to see some real world gratification for 'completing a game', like a free MUT pack or something minor that will incentivise a pretty meaningless pursuit.

Anyway, besides my issue with achievements in general, its kinda lame to see how many are dedicated to MUT, and how few are based off of real world targets of achievement, such as winning a superbowl in franchise, winning a division, going undefeated in a division, winning MVP as a rookie player or something like that.

I do like seeing 2 Rams in the list but I wish that EA Tiburon would really make sure that the ways of creating a legacy score made sense...
I agree with this, They should more achievements based on seasons, stats, wins, etc. heck, I remember completing the 30 year franchise achievement in an earlier madden. (that was a sense of accomplishment (even though I did sim a few games). But from a business stand point EA wants to promote MUT and Online modes.
 
# 16 Redskinsfan26 @ 07/20/13 09:21 PM
So basically if you don't have a kinect, or own a ps3, you can't platinum it. That's dumb.
 
# 17 Kevin26385 @ 07/21/13 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagsrock95
ouch! The blaine gabbert achievement is a low blow.
Seriously, that is brutal! haha
 
# 18 SmashMan @ 07/21/13 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinsfan26
So basically if you don't have a kinect, or own a ps3, you can't platinum it. That's dumb.
...obviously the Kinect-related achievement won't even be part of the PS3 game.
 
# 19 FreAk47 @ 07/21/13 04:23 PM
I don't really care too much about achievements in most games, but I at least appreciate when a developer makes a clever and challenging list. This is probably the most ridiculous and uninspired list I've seen in quite a while.
 
# 20 Redskinsfan26 @ 07/21/13 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
...obviously the Kinect-related achievement won't even be part of the PS3 game.
You're right, I wasn't thinking
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.