02:19 PM - July 9, 2013 by Steve_OS
Developed by Slightly Mad Studio (creator of the Need For Speed Shift series and GTR), Project CARS is based on realistic physics and beautiful graphics.
Check out the Project CARS trailer, as well as some screenshots. Keep in mind, all footage is pre-alpha.
Project CARS represents the ultimate driver journey, some of the features are listed below. For more information, visit the official website.
- Franchise Mode allows you to carve out a personalized career starting in the Karting world and then progressing on to whichever motorsport specialization you prefer including Rally, Touring Cars, Open-Wheel, GT, Le Mans, and many more!
- Play co-op with a friend as Driver/Co-Driver
- Full team management allows you to create, manage, and compete together with friends
- Experience the excitement of pit stops, like you've never seen before
- Revolutionary Pit-2-Car Radio gives you the strategic advantage
- Dynamic time of day & localized weather will make every race unique and challenging
- 10+ game modes covers every form of motorsport
- Cloud-based social network allows you to connect with friends, compare times & scores, compete and challenge each other, and share content
- With user-generated content, you can create your own liveries, decals, tuning setups, and even events. Then share them with the world - either for free, in-game credits or even real money.
- Pushing to the limits with advanced physics, lighting, and AI