01:23 PM - July 5, 2013 by Steve_OS
It’s the 30th Episode of the Press Row Podcast, featuring two distinct conversations that our community has been asking for. First up is a lengthy conversation about the state of sports video game writing in 2013; many listeners have posed questions about why it seems that so few outlets pay attention to sports gaming even though it remains one of – if not the most – important revenue sources in the industry. After that, we do a “Review Roundtable Blitz” on NCAA 14, as three of the guys on the show are knee-deep in playing it for review. Don’t worry, though, we’ll have an even longer full episode-length review roundtable on NCAA 14 in a couple of weeks.
Joining us on the panel:
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@SamitSarkar)
- Mike Suszek, Joystiq (@mikesuszek)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Owen Good, Kotaku (@owengood)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar (@RichGrisham)
Send us your feedback! We love to hear from you and can’t wait to read your stuff on the air in a future episode. Do it one of these ways:
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 49 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.