NBA 2K14 News Post

View all the new NBA 2K14 screenshots, featuring some of the Euroleague teams, right here.

NBA 2K14 has an exclusive multi-year global partnership with 14 of the top teams from the Turkish Airlines Euroleague. Those teams are seen below.
  • Alba Berlin
  • FC Barcelona
  • Real Madrid
  • CSKA Moscow
  • EA7 Emporio Armani Milano
  • Montepaschi Siena
  • Fenerbahçe Ülker Istanbul
  • Anadolu Efes Istanbul
  • Olympiacos Piraeus
  • Panathinaikos Athens
  • Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv
  • Zalgiris Kaunas
  • Unicaja Málaga
  • Laboral Kutxa Vitoria
This is the first time Euroleague teams will be featured in the NBA 2K series and fans can play against NBA teams. No other features have been announced for the Euroleague teams, we might see more details later today.

Source - 2K Sports' NBA 2K14 to Include Top Euroleague Basketball Teams for the First Time in the Series (Euroleague)

NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 86 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 gabri3l3 @ 07/02/13 05:29 AM
YES!!! Finally....

# 2 Alienware @ 07/02/13 05:35 AM
Finally, this is awesome news.

# 3 DemanPlan @ 07/02/13 05:44 AM
This is really unbelievable, huge thanks to 2K. The next step should be national teams.

# 4 Jrocc23 @ 07/02/13 06:00 AM
I wonder if having this will add something to MyCareer. I believe this is the news Ronnie was talking about on Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

# 5 JerzeyReign @ 07/02/13 06:10 AM
Hannn! This is what's up. Hopefully this is a step for national teams. Get an Olympic type tourney during your association or mycareer would add a new dimension.

# 6 Shade8780 @ 07/02/13 06:27 AM
Hopefully this means we can play in Europe during MyCAREER, or bring European players you have rights to over to your team in Association. Eg. Bulls Association where you can bring Nikola Mirotic over from Real Madrid.

# 7 AirJordanFan93 @ 07/02/13 06:36 AM
Really cool news. This will make My Career and Association that little bit deeper with the addition of a new league.

# 8 OmniStrife @ 07/02/13 06:38 AM
The teams to be included:

ˇ Alba Berlin
ˇ Panathinaikos Athens
ˇ Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv
ˇ Zalgiris Kaunas
ˇ Unicaja Málaga
ˇ Laboral Kutxa Vitoria

# 9 Kashanova @ 07/02/13 06:41 AM
incredibly impressive! Great job 2k!

# 10 michaelsan @ 07/02/13 06:44 AM
can't wait to play with kyle hines CSKA

i hope that they will integrate them into the association mode or some others special modes

# 11 sniapeko @ 07/02/13 06:51 AM
good news for sure, but I don't want to set my hopes too high because 2K is really good in letting us down.

first, if they mess up the ratings/attributes/appearance of NBA players so often, how will they be able to be accurate for players being thousands of miles away, and that they never even heard of?

secondly, I'm afraid it won't have any integration with MyCareer or Association modes, I think those teams will be just be additional teams (like the past years teams) you can use in quick match or in personalized association, nothing more.

sorry if I sound pessimistic, but I've been disappointed many times in the past.

# 12 Profit89 @ 07/02/13 07:14 AM
Very nice. This will definitely bring some more European fans to the fanbase.

# 13 bigdoc85 @ 07/02/13 07:31 AM
Wow! Another nail in the NBA Live coffin.

# 14 daveberg @ 07/02/13 07:31 AM
Uh oh....this could mean the end of the classic teams.....

# 15 cream6 @ 07/02/13 07:33 AM
I want to control multiple teams in my association mode.

# 16 dukebeatsuncagain @ 07/02/13 07:46 AM
You guys seriously care about euroleage teams that much? I mean, yea that is pretty awesome that they are included, but I don't really care about any euroleague teams at all. And if this comes in replace of the classic teams, as somebody mentioned above, then that is not worth it. I would rather see, at least, 1 classic team for all the teams in the NBA so I can do a legit Classic Association before I get to play quick games with Unicaja Málaga.

And in NO way does this mean "another nail in EA's coffin". No shot. I can only assume that 75% of the people who buy NBA2k are in the USA, and I can assume that 95% of those people don't care at all about Euroleague.

I guess that is just my opinion, but I will say if they integrate it in with association mode, that will be pretty interesting.

# 17 Shade8780 @ 07/02/13 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by daveberg
Uh oh....this could mean the end of the classic teams.....
I only get the console version for MyCAREER, Association and Online Game Modes. If you want classic teams, get the PC version. There are so many great mods and they're 10x better than 2K's classic teams.

# 18 dukebeatsuncagain @ 07/02/13 07:48 AM
Annnd they don't even have the Euroleague style short net.

# 19 danzy678 @ 07/02/13 07:57 AM
i have a feeling that these euro league teams are replacing the old school legend teams...

# 20 grodbetatted @ 07/02/13 07:58 AM
finally... NBA Live had this years ago... looks like their might be two decent basketball games this year. Live with the amount of control you have and 2k with the animations