Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post



Several more features have been added to Madden Ultimate Team for Madden NFL 25, check out the new trailer here.

Chemistry - Revamps the way you set your lineup with four offensive and four defensive styles to choose from. To be succssful, you need to match up players that fit into a given scheme. Raising your Chemistry will unlock team bonuses, and the more in-sync your team is the bigger the boost.

Offense
  • Short Pass
  • Long Pass
  • Ground & Pound
  • Speed Run
Defense
  • Zone Defense
  • Man Defense
  • Pass Rush
  • Run Stuff
Head-to-Head Seasons Mode - Compete in 10-game seasons with an eight-team playoff. Rewards increase as you advance deeper into the playoffs.

Best Lineup Upgraded - Look at all of your players from both the active roster and reserves. Set your lineups and tweak your personnel or setup your strongest roster with a tap of a button, to quickly get into a game.

More information on Madden Ultimate Team will be coming soon, with an in-depth blog fully detailing Chemistry on July 15, and more details on Head-to-Head Seasons on July 22.

Source - Playbook 5: Madden Ultimate Team (EA Sports)

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 4.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 53 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BleedGreen710 @ 07/01/13 03:10 PM
Those who don't care about ultimate team, do not post telling us you don't care about it. Its annoying, serves no purpose and simply clutters the thread for the people who actually want to discuss ultimate team.
 
# 2 Rebel10 @ 07/01/13 03:14 PM
Video shows nothing that we didnt know about MUT 3 years ago.
 
# 3 BleedGreen710 @ 07/01/13 03:16 PM
I really like the new 'Best Lineup' button. We no longer have to go back and forth from our reserves and active players, we can just press 1 button and have it done for us. What a timesaver that's going to be! Not really a fan of the chemistry thing, I get what they are trying to do but usually I try to make a team of players I like - not necessarily the best players. And if those players aren't the same chemistry type it looks like my teams going to be at a big disadvantage to those that are.
 
# 4 BleedGreen710 @ 07/01/13 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel10
Video shows nothing that we didnt know about MUT 3 years ago.
That's not true, it showed us about team chemistry, something they are reintroducing. Plus, the article is what this thread is all about, not the little preview video.
 
# 5 hanzsomehanz @ 07/01/13 04:42 PM
I like the news on playoff tourney games

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 4 Beta
 
# 6 hanzsomehanz @ 07/01/13 05:24 PM
Ya, I was not enthused by the news on chemistry, was quite underwhelming.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 4 Beta
 
# 7 cytwbc @ 07/01/13 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
Ya, I was not enthused by the news on chemistry, was quite underwhelming.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 4 Beta
i like the idea cuz if u play online u already know every 1 basiclly has the same team so the chemistry thing is actually a good idea imo
but having to use msp to pull bundles i hate that idea also heard rumors about no trades
 
# 8 hanzsomehanz @ 07/01/13 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cytwbc
i like the idea cuz if u play online u already know every 1 basiclly has the same team so the chemistry thing is actually a good idea imo
but having to use msp to pull bundles i hate that idea also heard rumors about no trades
Damn!

I did not see that part re: MSP for bundles wtf! Good find but WTF. These damn flamingos are so hungry for coin its as if they are broke!

This subjectly seriously irrritates me. I refuse to compete by using real cash to get a competitive edge.

They are going to lose MUT participation count on this basis alone.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 4 Beta
 
# 9 Tru7Prodigy @ 07/01/13 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
Damn!

I did not see that part re: MSP for bundles wtf! Good find but WTF. These damn flamingos are so hungry for coin its as if they are broke!

This subjectly seriously irrritates me. I refuse to compete by using real cash to get a competitive edge.

They are going to lose MUT participation count on this basis alone.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 4 Beta
you can still purchase individual packs...the coin prices on bundles on the one screen shot was 0's.

The discount it seems now for bundles isn't nearly as good. If you buy the small bundle at 1600 MSP it appears as if you'll get just seven packs (5% off of a 240 msp single AP pack). Then for 4000 MSP you save I think 16%, so that'll give you MAYBE 20 packs.

I guess I'll hold off judgement until its released, but I do NOT like that you may have to use MSP to buy bundles and coins on individual packs.
 
# 10 cytwbc @ 07/01/13 08:17 PM
i dont like it myself but ive heard from good sources that this is there intent in part to stop people like myself who farm alot.
i didnt play in 12 but heard legend packs could only be got with msp
 
# 11 Tru7Prodigy @ 07/01/13 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cytwbc
i dont like it myself but ive heard from good sources that this is there intent in part to stop people like myself who farm alot.
i didnt play in 12 but heard legend packs could only be got with msp
that is 100% accurate.

The coin in that game were so incredibly easy to get. AP packs cost 9k and I started with 3 mil coins from playing madden 11
 
# 12 Tru7Prodigy @ 07/01/13 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School SD Fan
If they start forcing you to spend real coin to buy packs I am done. They got me BIG time this year but I'm reformed, won't go down that road ever again.
it showed you can buy single packs with your coins in game, but you couldn't buy bundles with the coins (just msp).
 
# 13 hanzsomehanz @ 07/01/13 09:29 PM
" I am reformed " lmao I love you SD haha - no homo

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 4 Beta
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.