12:12 PM - June 21, 2013 by Steve_OS
Itís Episode 29 of the Press Row Podcast, as the full crew gets back together to talk all about the Microsoft Xbox One DRM reversal, the NCAA 14 Demo, and a final look at the good, bad, and ugly from E3 2013! Itís another jam-packed show as the industry continues to go through an unprecedented transition, with critical events happening at breakneck speed.
Joining us on the panel:
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Mike Suszek, Joystiq (@mikesuszek)
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@ChrisSnr)
- Owen Good, Kotaku (@owengood)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@SamitSarkar)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar (@RichGrisham)
Send us your feedback! We love to hear from you and canít wait to read your stuff on the air in a future episode. Do it one of these ways:
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while youíre there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 57 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.