10:16 AM - June 13, 2013 by Steve_OS
It’s Episode 28 of the Press Row Podcast, a full report from the floor of E3 2013! A host of familiar faces and newcomers join host Rich Grisham in all sorts of ways. Here’s the breakdown of the action:
- Rich and Bryan Weidey from PastaPadre summarize everything they’ve seen on the show floor
- EA’s Director of Marketing Anthony Stevenson discusses E3, Madden, and NBA Live
- NBA Live Executive Producer Sean O’Brien joins Rich for a discussion about EA’s basketball franchise
- NBA Live gameplay designer Scott O’Gallagher joins Rich for a breakdown of the E3 floor demo
- NCAA 14 Producer Ben Haumiller discusses his E3 experience
- Madden gurus Zach Farley and Steve Gibbons go into detail about everything Madden 25, from current-gen to next-gen
- Madden NFL 25 Designer Vic Lugo goes through a detailed demonstration of next-generation physics
- Madden NFL 25 Designer Clint Oldenburg gives the crowd a detailed demonstration of next-generation blocking
- Operation Sports’ Steve Noah and Glen Wigmore close the show with an overview of everything they’ve seen at E3
Send us your feedback! We love to hear from you and can’t wait to read your stuff on the air in a future episode. Do it one of these ways:
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at PressRowPodcast@gmail.com
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1 Hour 34 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.