06:17 PM - June 7, 2013 by Steve_OS
Itís Episode 27 of the Press Row Podcast, as the full crew gets together to talk E3! We discuss memories of the past as well as predictions for how sports games in particular and the industry in general will fare at the show. Some of us are positive, some of us are, shall we say, a little grumpy, but all of us have a lot of opinions on how we feel E3 2013 will be perceived. Plus, listener questions!
Joining us on the panel:
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Mike Suszek, Joystiq (@mikesuszek)
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@ChrisSnr)
- Owen Good, Kotaku (@owengood)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@SamitSarkar)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar (@RichGrisham)
Send us your feedback! We love to hear from you and canít wait to read your stuff on the air in a future episode. Do it one of these ways:
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while youíre there
2) Email the show at PressRowPodcast@gmail.com
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1:40:49
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.