12:28 PM - May 30, 2013 by Steve_OS
Kick Start Your Hockey Ultimate Team with EA SPORTS Ultimate Pass
EA SPORTS announced today the North American pre-order* offers for NHL®14 which will include EA SPORTS Ultimate Pass (in which consumers will receive access to 24 Hockey Ultimate Team Gold Packs – awarded one per week for 24 weeks), plus additional retailer specific offers.
NHL 14 Pre-Order Offers
Kick start your Hockey Ultimate Team experience with the EA SPORTS Ultimate Pass, available to everyone who pre-orders* EA SPORTS NHL 14. Hockey Ultimate Team is the fastest growing game mode in the NHL franchise, where over 800,000 users have created teams and more than 20 million games have been played.**
In addition to the EA SPORTS Ultimate Pass, each North American retailer will have a unique pre-order* offer:
- Official Goalie Player Pack*** – featuring goalie boost items.
- Exclusive FatHeadTM NHL® Sticker Sheet****, plus two additional bonus offers to be announced at a later date.
- Official Easton Player Pack*** – featuring custom Easton equipment, and boost items.
- Official Warrior Player Pack*** – featuring custom Warrior equipment, and boost items.
- Official CCM Player Pack*** – featuring custom CCM equipment, and boost items.
NHL 14 will be available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system, and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. NHL 14 releases on September 10, 2013 in North America and September 13, 2013 in Europe.