08:34 AM - May 28, 2013 by brza37
This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.
There might be a few details that are hard to see in video form, here are 52 screenshots from the video to talk about.
And here's a quick breakdown of the features mentioned in the video:
- Recruiting only done with points now, no more finding pitches
- Bonus points are allocated per recruit when your strengths match his interests
- Signing Day has been introduced for official commitments
- RPG element to Coaching (Coach XP, levels and skills)
- XP gained for on field performance, meeting milestones and even for recruiting
- Structure of Coach Skills seem similar to NFL Head Coach 09 skill tree
- Skills broken down into 3 categories (Recruiting, Offensive and Defensive)
- HC controls how all skills are assigned (Can assign the skills for your OC and DC too)
- Coordinators are only responsible for their own skills