Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Colt45 @ 05/20/13 02:18 PM
So just in time for the last game exclusively on this generation, they finally get around to giving us all the features of the game that came out 10 years ago.

Happy, I guess, but I was hoping for more.
 
# 2 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 02:18 PM
I really hope Owner mode encompasses everything and you progress your players and play the games. It feels stupid that I have to be skeptical about that but...
 
# 3 drewdavi @ 05/20/13 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I really hope Owner mode encompasses everything and you progress your players and play the games. It feels stupid that I have to be skeptical about that but...
it really worries me that they didn't mention this...
 
# 4 danhufc @ 05/20/13 02:23 PM
On the podcast Josh Looman said you can do everyone you can in coach mode (upgrading players etc) while playing Owner mode.
 
# 5 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewdavi
it really worries me that they didn't mention this...


This screenshot has progress players on it, and I would assume in the my actions tab would be the game to be played.
 
# 6 drewdavi @ 05/20/13 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas


This screenshot has progress players on it, and I would assume in the my actions tab would be the game to be played.
soooo sick, I wish it was 8/27!
 
# 7 32 @ 05/20/13 02:27 PM
The Jets will be moving to Brooklyn. Hopefully I'll be able to still use the Jets.
 
# 8 cuttingteeth @ 05/20/13 02:29 PM
Madden 12 + Madden 13 = Madden 25

It actually adds up.
 
# 9 SoxFan01605 @ 05/20/13 02:34 PM
This is the best non-gameplay news Madden has had on this generation. Has player editing (specifically ratings, gear, and numbers) been confirmed? Because that is the only other thing on my list of "must have" off-the-field features.
 
# 10 volstopfan14 @ 05/20/13 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I really hope Owner mode encompasses everything and you progress your players and play the games. It feels stupid that I have to be skeptical about that but...
At 0:14 in the official CF trailer, one of the headlines under owner mode is "Manage and Coach the Team."
 
# 11 msdm27 @ 05/20/13 02:36 PM
Shopmaster@Shopmaster 28s @DiegoMB27 Yes, you can do everything as an owner including editing players.


HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
# 12 Nerox23 @ 05/20/13 02:37 PM
I didnt see any superstar mode news...
 
# 13 volstopfan14 @ 05/20/13 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
The Jets will be moving to Brooklyn. Hopefully I'll be able to still use the Jets.
Based on the left side of this picture, it appears you can keep your team's nickname, ect... if you relocate.

 
# 14 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
So if you can do everything as an owner including playing your actual games, what is the point in coach mode as owner mode is pretty much that but more?
I think it's if you don't want to worry about money and all the extra stuff. Owner Mode is for those that want that extra stuff. I'm sure some people are turned off by that much control and responsibility. This is awesome.
 
# 15 jaa1980 @ 05/20/13 02:41 PM
This isn't new fellas, can you say last time - 2005, last version on Xbox in transition to 360 had all this and was outstanding. Seeing a pattern, so this will be last on 360 before transition to new xbox. hmmmm
 
# 16 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenSaints
do not like how you can not manually type your own name.
It's for the commentary. It's to prevent Nantz and Simms referring to your team as "Away Team" or "Home Team". Hopefully they have a good amount of names and logos.
 
# 17 infemous @ 05/20/13 02:49 PM
i saw that the example scout was Steve Spagnuolo lmao!

But I am excited for this. I am incredibly worried about how it will be implemented. 32 players Online Owner mode?

What is the coaching carousel going to be like?

As a user, what is the benefit of hiring a specific coach? Access to their playbooks? Certain progressions?

Its very interesting and I feel like the blog itself skims over things far too much.

Please let a Gamechanger roam this thread and answer everything!
 
# 18 Ice_Cold345 @ 05/20/13 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
This isn't new fellas, can you say last time - 2005, last version on Xbox in transition to 360 had all this and was outstanding. Seeing a pattern, so this will be last on 360 before transition to new xbox. hmmmm
Yeah, while it isn't exactly new, it's nice to have it back after their failure to move to this gen.


This is making me think about getting Madden 25, because I'm going to play it like a real owner(just watch the games, no user control at all.) I like the relocation things, because I liked trying to relocate my team in Madden 09, but never really working. It will be basically us creating our own team and I love how it gives you options of what to use, and the name/logo represents something of city.
 
# 19 jpdavis82 @ 05/20/13 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
This isn't new fellas, can you say last time - 2005, last version on Xbox in transition to 360 had all this and was outstanding. Seeing a pattern, so this will be last on 360 before transition to new xbox. hmmmm
Would you rather they didn't have it in the game? What else are you going to do with a owner mode?
 
# 20 infemous @ 05/20/13 02:58 PM
Can you create coaches to populate the league? Offensive and Defensive Co-Ordinators??

I want to use a created owner but also have a created coach or hire coaches I've created... Would this be possible?

How would the created coach work within the world?

How stable would it be with 32 players online??
 

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.