Home
FIFA 14 News Post


It looks like the next generation of FIFA will be displayed tomorrow, during the Next-Gen Xbox reveal.

Will we hear some sort of EA Sports/Microsoft exclusive? What are you hoping to see?

Game: FIFA Soccer 14Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
FIFA Soccer 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 gtyjrocks @ 05/20/13 01:24 PM
I'm excited for this. Insanely excited. FIFA is my favorite sports game easily and I'm probably getting a PS4.
 
# 2 NaturalSelected @ 05/20/13 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtyjrocks
I'm excited for this. Insanely excited. FIFA is my favorite sports game easily and I'm probably getting a PS4.
One thing I know for sure: we'll have more questions than answers after this event.
 
# 3 JJT @ 05/20/13 09:04 PM
Cant wait! Hope its not just a generated video.
 
# 4 Sparkles @ 05/20/13 09:49 PM
maybe that screenshot is a next gen pic....
 
# 5 dubcity @ 05/20/13 10:50 PM
I'm genuinely excited for this. I know we'll probably just get the typical cut scene trailer, but I'm dying for a hint of what these graphics are going to look like.
 
# 6 cl34v4g3 @ 05/21/13 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaturalSelected
One thing I know for sure: we'll have more questions than answers after this event.

Always....
 
# 7 aTTckr @ 05/21/13 03:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtyjrocks
I'm excited for this. Insanely excited. FIFA is my favorite sports game easily and I'm probably getting a PS4.
There are rumors though that the first year or so of EASports titles will be exclusive to the 720...
 
# 8 Yeats @ 05/21/13 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aTTckr
There are rumors though that the first year or so of EASports titles will be exclusive to the 720...
Well no. More like baseless internet gossip started by someone here on OS, who even states in his article that an exclusive arrangement is probably unlikely:

http://www.operationsports.com/news/...ea-exclusives/
 
# 9 dubcity @ 05/21/13 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeats
Well no. More like baseless internet gossip started by someone here on OS, who even states in his article that an exclusive arrangement is probably unlikely:

http://www.operationsports.com/news/...ea-exclusives/
I don't know, at the very least it sounds like there will be FIFA content exclusive to Xbox One. The "only on Xbox" line at the reveal stuck with me.
 
# 10 Azamien @ 05/21/13 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
I don't know, at the very least it sounds like there will be FIFA content exclusive to Xbox One. The "only on Xbox" line at the reveal stuck with me.
Yeah, something to do with Ultimate Team is going to be exclusive to XBox One. Probably a new feature or something.
 
# 11 PVarck31 @ 05/22/13 05:03 AM
For anyone worried about FIFA or any other EA Sports games not being on PS4...

http://www.easports.com/ignite#games
 
# 12 Yeats @ 05/22/13 05:36 AM
Regarding the EA games presentation: Gotta love the fake CGI Madden trailer for what it revealed about EA. Because if there was ever any doubt before, it's now crystal clear EA truly believes all gamers are complete dopes and sheep, and have completely forgotten about EA's fake CGI Madden trailer for the Xbox 360 launch. Unbelievable.
 
# 13 Yeats @ 05/22/13 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azamien
Yeah, something to do with Ultimate Team is going to be exclusive to XBox One. Probably a new exclusive pay-to-play idea they're drooling over or something.
Fixed that for you.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.