Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post


Another official MLB 13 The Show online roster update has arrived this morning, which added 8 players and 122 player movements.

Start up the game and download them from there or you can download them from HustlinOwl when he has them available.

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 35 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Gitipo @ 05/20/13 11:08 AM
What about Derek Dietrich from the Marlins? He made his debut before David Adams. Miami Biased?

Tho great job guys.
 
# 2 bigball12 @ 05/20/13 12:37 PM
How have they STILL not added Magill for the Dodgers? It's been 3 weeks!!!
 
# 3 Iceman87GT @ 05/20/13 09:08 PM
So when they move a guy like Wei-Yin Chen to the Minors will he now be a virtual face if you move him back up, or will the actual picture of him return? Its been awhile since I played my franchise, and I don't think I've made any moves where I've brought back a player who didn't start with a virtual face.

I'm not opposed to the virtual faces, they come in handy as you go deep into the franchise and most players are elsewhere (its weird playing against the Red Sox and seeing their next 3 batters all wearing hats for the Yankees, Blue Jays, and Orioles), but the virtual faces still look too fake, I'm hoping that's one thing that benefits from the switch to next-gen. Wouldn't hurt if they made the heads the same size as the real pictures either.
 
# 4 jrode @ 05/20/13 10:33 PM
Does Cespedes have a real picture yet?
 
# 5 HustlinOwl @ 05/21/13 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Another official MLB 13 The Show online roster update has arrived this morning, which added 8 players and 122 player movements.

Start up the game and download them from there or you can download them from HustlinOwl when he has them available.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3fevz9
 
# 6 GoJays09 @ 05/21/13 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitipo
What about Derek Dietrich from the Marlins? He made his debut before David Adams. Miami Biased?

Tho great job guys.
I agree with this. Dietrich, along with Marcell Ozuna, have been playing for Miami for the last couple of weeks now and should at least be in the game to accommodate for "The Show live". Disappointed in that regard, but an otherwise stellar update.
 
# 7 gcoons22 @ 05/22/13 03:17 PM
How do CPU teams handle injuries? For example the Yankees have a ton of normal starters in triple A due to real life injuries. Does the CPU ever bring them up?
 
# 8 jrode @ 05/23/13 11:18 AM
Why is it taking them so long to get real player mugs for the likes of Kyle Lohse, Yoenis Cespedes, Jim Henderson, etc? I don't get it.

In the case of the first two I mentioned, it's not like they're unknowns.
 
# 9 Rodbird @ 05/25/13 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrode
Why is it taking them so long to get real player mugs for the likes of Kyle Lohse, Yoenis Cespedes, Jim Henderson, etc? I don't get it.

In the case of the first two I mentioned, it's not like they're unknowns.
pretty sure guys who didn't have a picture when game came out, cespedes and Henderson, will never have a real pic. but Lohse should have one by now
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.