09:26 AM - May 15, 2013 by Steve_OS
This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.
Gran Turismo 6 is coming this holiday season for the PS3. The demo arrives in July.
GTPlanet has posted the cars list featured in the demo (* denotes new to Gran Turismo).
But what about the PS4 version? IGN spoke with creator Kazunori Yamauchi and he had this to say.
New Game Engine
- Compact, nimble operation
- Flexible expandability
- A new rendering engine that pushes the limits of the PS3
- New suspension and kinematics model
- New tyre model
- New aerodynamics model
- Technical partnership with Yokohama Rubber and KW Automotive
- From historic cars to the latest racing cars, the game contains a total of 1200 cars.
- Multiple aerodynamic parts and custom wheels will be available for almost all cars.
- Players can create their own personalised custom car in the game.
- Cars will be continually added online
- 33 Locations and 71 layouts will be provided from day1 (7 more locations and 19 more layouts than GT5)
- More new tracks will continue to be provided online
- Massive scenery spanning several tens of square kilometers
- A new course generation algorithm
- Players can form their own communities
- Various community levels from local and domestic to global
- Players themselves can create and manage their own online events
- Balancing directional key operation and touch operation
- Quick response
- Shortening of loading times
- Smart Phone