09:11 AM - May 13, 2013 by Steve_OS
For those of you still playing NBA 2K12 on the PC, the best rosters can be found at NLSC. The Ultimate Base roster (Version 50), created by HAWK23 includes the most up to date roster, over 30 retro season mods, 2013/2014 Draft prospects and more. Check out the most recent updates below.
- We now have 35 full season mods from 1979 - Present
- Includes a "UBRV50 Association.ros" roster file which strips out all of the retro teams for those of you who just want the updated roster with flawless Season/Franchise mode. Don't worry the normal Ultimate Base Roster V50 with all the retros is still there too.
- All players on current teams have real portraits
- Added 2013-2014 Draft Prospects Team #1, Team #2, Team #3, and Team #4. These teams are carrying approximately 68 players. All players have real portraits and most have realistic / look-a-like cyberfaces. All player data and bio data (college, age, etc) is accurate.
- Increased all player's ages by 1 year in the Ultimate Base Roster and UBR Association files
- Increased all coach's years experience by 1 in the Ultimate Base Roster and UBR Association files
- Replaced the Hornets logo, jerseys, and court with the Pelicans in preparation for next season
- Added 1 new Retro court to supplement appropriate Season Mods
- Added 12+ new and year-specific cyberfaces for players throughout the Season Mods
- Added 68 new portraits for all of the 2013-2014 Draft Prospects
- Added new/updated draft classes for 2013, 1990, and 1996
- Tweaked ALL Season Mods for updates such as skin color, ratings, player additions, cyberface assignments, and age updates. We now have 35 full season mods, the ABA mod, the All-Legends mod, All-Star mod, the 60s, 70s, and 80s Ultimate Basketball mods, and the Ultimate Base Roster (UBR) all compatible without affecting regular NBA2K12 files and they all work in season/association.
- Current NBA Teams Rosters/Rotations up to date as of May 11th, 2013.