10:27 AM - April 26, 2013 by Steve_OS
OOTP Developments have just released the second update for OOTP 14, bringing it up to version number 14.2.9. It fixes reported bugs and also introduces a couple of small useful features.
List of Changes
- Fixes reported bugs
- Fixes rare crashing and freezing issues
- Includes updated & improved major league rosters (must start new game for changes to take effect)
- Added "Auto-play to next playoff round" to the play menu, if the league is in playoff mode
- Added an input line which lets you modify the internal historical year of the league (progressing options in game setup) which is used for auto-import routines. That makes it easier to properly set up fictional historical leagues.
- Improved player talent creation in feeder leagues
- Fine-tuned player development & aging code
- The player list view in team screens is now remembered, for example when returning to the lineup screen