Home
NCAA Football 14 News Post


We just captured a bunch of NCAA Football 14 screenshots from the presentation trailer released this morning. Check them out right here and post any details that some may have overlooked.

NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 14Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 52 - View All
NCAA Football 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BV11 @ 04/19/13 01:38 PM
Oregon St. #1!
 
# 2 Big FN Deal @ 04/19/13 01:38 PM
They are finally showing they are reading the boards and actually acting on what people post because I know people have been asking to set weather, as well as varying degrees, for sometime. I would imagine this also carries over to M25 for each game, no more rain glitches or no snow in GB for December, lol.
 
# 3 TuscanSota @ 04/19/13 01:54 PM
Seems like a lot of fans will be happy with the option for 10 neutral site games. I wonder how this option will work in dynasty mode.
 
# 4 SageInfinite @ 04/19/13 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
They are finally showing they are reading the boards and actually acting on what people post because I know people have been asking to set weather, as well as varying degrees, for sometime. I would imagine this also carries over to M25 for each game, no more rain glitches or no snow in GB for December, lol.
Idk you were able to set the degrees in NCAA last year, but still couldn't do it in Madden.
 
# 5 UH53 @ 04/19/13 02:48 PM
I just don't get why they'd get gloves and skins in but not finish the job with helmets and cleats? One half is 2013 and the other half is 2007..... Why can't they just give us a complete product and put this whole equipment issue to rest!!!! I hope what I'm seeing is unfinished.... Here's to wishful thinking!
 
# 6 Sausage @ 04/19/13 02:49 PM
I don't know if this means anything, but the screen shot of the Nebraska game has 13 minutes left in the quarter and I wonder if they have included some type of clock acceleration to allow full quarter play. Actually now that I think about it, its probably some type of studio cutscene.
 
# 7 The_Wise_One @ 04/19/13 02:50 PM
Not gonna lie this got me pretty excited
 
# 8 txhardhitta405 @ 04/19/13 02:59 PM
Tcu's numbers are still wrong
 
# 9 Lawdawg25 @ 04/19/13 03:37 PM
To the right of the screenshot it kind of looks like you might be able to adjust the difficulty level for both offense and defense. Thoughts?

Attachment 58465
 
# 10 DorianDonP @ 04/19/13 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawdawg25
To the right of the screenshot it kind of looks like you might be able to adjust the difficulty level for both offense and defense. Thoughts?

Attachment 58465
It was already announced that you can. Sounds awesome.
 
# 11 zkiesel @ 04/19/13 03:49 PM
TCU still doesn't have their new uniforms. They were introduced in 2011, and haven't been put in the game yet.
 
# 12 bigbob @ 04/19/13 03:56 PM
The one thing that disappoints me, but isn't that big of a deal, is the "celebrations" after a big play. If you score a big touchdown, I want to see the crowd storm the field, the entire team to come off the bench.

Of course, the NCAA is trying to eliminate that all completely so I see why it's not in the game.
 
# 13 cbiscuit @ 04/19/13 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zkiesel
TCU still doesn't have their new uniforms. They were introduced in 2011, and haven't been put in the game yet.
they're in, but the number font is wrong
 
# 14 Lawdawg25 @ 04/19/13 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
It was already announced that you can. Sounds awesome.
Oh, my bad. Must have missed that info.
 
# 15 Cardot @ 04/19/13 06:10 PM
Looks like they got rid of the Weather Channel feed?....probably one of the most useless features ever. One less thing for the system to be dealing with under the hood.
 
# 16 The_Gaming_Disciple @ 04/19/13 06:41 PM
What about chain gangs?
 
# 17 jello1717 @ 04/19/13 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
Looks like they got rid of the Weather Channel feed?....probably one of the most useless features ever. One less thing for the system to be dealing with under the hood.
It looks like it's still there. Maybe it just lost the "weather channel" sponsorship.

 
# 18 d11king @ 04/19/13 07:55 PM
Those cutscenes... Wtf. They've been the same since like 2004. No cameras are ever on the field for them to celebrate like that. Why can't cutscenes be within the flow of the game.
 
# 19 smack23011 @ 04/19/13 08:34 PM
I liked it. But I mean come on its like they're spoon feeding this presentation. Drop it on us so we can have something to talk about not a couple of cut scenes I hate that. Hate being teased and makes me want to jump right off the hype train. Video looks great though.
 
# 20 spidaman2323 @ 04/19/13 09:00 PM
I hope these guys bring in the chain gang, and do something about the dead sidelines which make the game seem stale.. and can we please have the officials actually pick up the ball and place it in the spot after a play is over???
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.