09:05 AM - April 9, 2013 by Steve_OS
Another MLB 13 The Show game update has arrived this morning, weighing in at 167 MB. According to The Show Nation, here are the details. As always, let us know what you are seeing.
- Difficulty fix for ALL Online Modes.
- Significant Steal Early exploit in on online game
- Online Game soft hangs when pinch hitting or bringing in a reliever past the 7th inning.
- Manager mode, the CPU will never setup for double plays. When there are runners on (1st base/1st and 2nd/1st and 3rd/bases loaded) and 0 or 1 outs, the defense would not be in DOUBLE PLAY depth. And turning a double play would result in a looping throw to 2nd base, and the AI would almost never turn the double play. Now, in the runners on base situation, the defense will play in double play depth and gracefully attempt to turn double plays. This previously only affected Manager Mode. Please verify that this change does not affect the general game modes (User vs CPU) in exhibition or season style games
- Addressed an issue with completed games in the ticker.