02:50 PM - March 28, 2013 by Steve_OS
The Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 development team has posted updates on the upcoming patch for the game. Some fixes are on the server side, which should occur on the next server update. The team is still gathering issues from the community and request that gamers having issues within the game to report them here.
Below are some of the fixes the team has confirmed to be corrected. There is no estimate on when the patch will be released, but it's good to see the commitment from the team to correct any issues. We will continue to update this post as the team adds to the list of confirmed fixes, before submitting to Microsoft and Sony.
Server Deploy on 3/25/13
- Connected Tournament payout issues
- Connected Tournament invalid score submissions winning tournaments
This fix will prevent users from submitting a score if they disconnect in a connected tournament for more than 1 hole. You will still get the option to submit, and it will appear as if your score submitted, but when you check the leaderboard it will not have your score in it. It is a necessary evil of preventing users from glitching the system to win events. A further fix that will allow score submissions when disconnects happen during the round has been added to the patch and will make this function as designed.
- Connected Tournament total score adding newly submitted rounds to previous submitted rounds in total score
This was merely a visual issue and wasn't effecting ranking in any way.
- Multi Round Tournaments leaderboard display issue
- Multi Round Tournaments payout issue
- Adjustment to how Tiebreaker Points are earned in Connected Tournaments
- Incorrect data for Club Members on Course in the event information module
- Several Play the Pros fixes
- Holes Played stat tracking
- Head to Head games with club members objective fix
- Power Pin not appearing on Equip screen
List updated as of 4/11:
- Fix for H2H online issue where players get incorrect stats after completing event (including DNFs, etc...)
- Fix for Legends of the Majors multiple part challenges not working in rare instances.
- Fix to move aiming spin back to right stick if right stick is your hit stick
- Restored original follow camera for putting
- Fix the camera button from defaulting back to regular view when changing holes
- Fix for H2H cameras so they no longer pull back after a ball comes to a rest
- Fix for H2H opponent cameras not tracking the ball and instead staying behind the user
- Fix for Country Club stat "Double Eagle" always displaying "0"
- Fix for some Country Club stats not tracking correctly
- Fix for wrong stats in info module on the event select screen for events that have closed in Connected Tournaments.
- Fix for some career stats not matching front-end stats correctly
- Fix for some career stats that show incorrect information
- Fix for issue where country flags are incorrectly showing on club world ranking in-game banners
- Fix for shot preview arc not drawing completely when using shot preview pin
- Fix Strike Meter to always be 'sticky' for Move players
- Fix for Loyalty Bonus timer (currently display days, will be hours)
- Fix for user's score not displaying in the front-end leaderboard when submitting a score for play the pro event
- Fix for 'next hole' stats not appearing correctly in live tournaments
- Fix for score column showing incorrect information after playing multiple rounds in Play the Pros.
- Fix for playoffs sometimes going to night (if choosing to play night or live time of day, playoffs can still go to night)
- Fix for opponents sometimes not animating during H2H games.
- Fix for various issues that occur on the final round simulation leaderboards in career mode
- Fix for clubs resetting to default after having played a historic challenge in legends of the majors
- Fix for aiming info and other on-screen indicators disappearing at times.
- Fix for boost pins in H2H matches not working for users that did not set up the game
- Fix for eventual crash that would happen if game loads into demo mode when start is not pressed in time
- Fix for live tournament round screen not showing the proper time remaining in tournament
- Fix for incorrect display of XP Pin Bonus amount
- Fix for crash in golfer level purchase flow where coin price is incorrectly set to 0 coins
- Fix for mute user functionality where user becomes un-muted when a new user joins the session or a user leaves the session
- Fix for connected tournament banners not showing #1 ranked user in the banner
- Removed debug 3 hole setting from play now as this setting was never intended to be in final game